Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: rail pressure.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

rail pressure.

I have been scratching my head on this and have a couple questions on rail pressures for my buddies here. I'm running raceme ultra in 2013 mega 4x4. I tow on 60hp tune and pulling some hills I can hit 28500 psi on rail pressure. is that harmful and shouldn't I hit the relief valve at 27500? could truck have the race plug an d were would I look? does the raceme maybe not read it 100percent correct? just don't want to tear up injectors or anything. settings 60hp,1850rp,23timming,quick spool. thanks bros.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: rail pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    I have been scratching my head on this and have a couple questions on rail pressures for my buddies here. I'm running raceme ultra in 2013 mega 4x4. I tow on 60hp tune and pulling some hills I can hit 28500 psi on rail pressure. is that harmful and shouldn't I hit the relief valve at 27500? could truck have the race plug an d were would I look? does the raceme maybe not read it 100percent correct? just don't want to tear up injectors or anything. settings 60hp,1850rp,23timming,quick spool. thanks bros.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
    Rail pressure is a big problem with the box tuning. Mine did the same thing, but I don't believe it's reading it 100% correctly. However, there have been quite a few people pop the pressure relief valve on theirs. So far the best fix as of right now is custom tuning. I emailed Franz a while back about mine doing the same and he said that it was all ok, but I don't exactly believe it to be fully ok.

3. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS, Noneck liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: rail pressure.

Yeah I figured. Thanks, I'm saving for warp and will be a lot happier then. The truck runs amazing from when it was stock, and can't really remover because I never knew about rail pressure when I ran edge jwa and were it ran. I was literally all in the throttle pulling a hill passing a gasser (just cause I had the power to LOL) she ran up to 28500 then backed to 26 something and I backed out. I think maybe it monitors the higher psi high?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk