Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Looking for some injectors

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Looking for some injectors

New to the fourm. Have a 06 3500 mega cab 8ft bone stock 5.9 diesel. I have a bad injector or one starting to go and want some new ones. I mainly do city driving but it is the family truck for vacations so highway as well, not much if any towing as of right now (got a 99 2500 for towing) but maybe in the future. What would be the best injector to get?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for some injectors

@AccurateDiesel?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
    New to the fourm. Have a 06 3500 mega cab 8ft bone stock 5.9 diesel. I have a bad injector or one starting to go and want some new ones. I mainly do city driving but it is the family truck for vacations so highway as well, not much if any towing as of right now (got a 99 2500 for towing) but maybe in the future. What would be the best injector to get?
    There's only one place to go for the best and a great price. @AccurateDiesel www.accuratediesel.com. Tim's a vendor here. He'll come around for you. Beats the hell out all these other guys all the way around.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Thank you very much for the kind words. We strive to live up to them. Feel free to give us a call or drop us an email and we will be happy to discuss all the options from stock to performance, remanufactured vs new, etc. 231-660-1689

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes dmuney, IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Tim replied to you

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks, I will be sure to give them a call on Monday.

10. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Not sure I seen a newbie notice of or from you, but either way, I'd just like to say ...

@MarineWife to the forum.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

11. Thanks MarineWife thanked for this post
    Likes MarineWife liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks, I will be sure to give them a call on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Not sure I seen a newbie notice of or from you, but either way, I'd just like to say ...

@MarineWife to the forum.
    Oh my. I missed you were new here.

The old guy here didn't wake me up

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

What about BBI Injectors?