Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  42
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Truck!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: New Truck!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    That's cool I figured once you put a programmer and a couple mods you were pretty much stuck with your truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I thought the same thing but apparently not. Dealerships will still trade though.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Attachment 3395Here she is!
    Looks good @beans20

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Likes beans20 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

So after driving my truck on a 750 mile trip I got better fuel mileage in my new one with emissions intact. Also figured out someone used a power buffer to buff the truck and man does it look terrible in the sunlight, @TX NIGHT TRAIN now I feel your pain of a black truck,so slowly but surely I'm in process of fixing that. I've already fixed a couple of panels, and man the stuff I bought works wonders. I'll post before and after pics as soon as I get a chance.

5. Likes DanO, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I had good results with 3m Perfect-it when I had a black truck. The last one I will ever own. Look great when clean...for like 5 minutes!

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

7. Likes beans20, DanO liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    I had good results with 3m Perfect-it when I had a black truck. The last one I will ever own. Look great when clean...for like 5 minutes!

Im using Meguirs ScratchX, then use Meguirs deep crystal polish, then finish it off with their nxt generation wax. It won't be absolutely perfect but it's going to look a hell of a lot better than before. It's just so dang time consuming.

9. Likes Noneck, DanO liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Yeah I chose white this time. It's so easy to keep looking acceptable. I even take it to the drive thru car wash. I'm too OCD for black.

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I love my black truck!! But next one will be silver!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

12. Likes Noneck, beans20 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Yeah I miss my charcoal gray truck! It was extremely easy to keep looking awesom.

14. Likes Noneck liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Where the hell have I been?!? I noticed your avatar and thought, that's not a gray truck! I had to go into you posts and found out you got a new truck! Congrats!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Where the hell have I been?!? I noticed your avatar and thought, that's not a gray truck! I had to go into you posts and found out you got a new truck! Congrats!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning
    Thanks buddy!

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast