Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raceme Ulta problems

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme Ulta problems

Well I got the Raceme installed along with 5" turbo back exhaust. The installation wasn't to bad at all, the hardest part was figuring out the exhaust without instructions but it's all done now and looks good. Here my problem; all the research shows the raceme can tune on the fly, when I go to adjust the tune I get an error message requiring me to return to stock, so I go to stock make my adjustments and retune again with my changes etc. I'm doing this with truck running in park...also I want to mention I'm not impressed with the power, the truck is sluggish - slow to respond it doesn't have the crispness I was expecting...sure hope the 5" turbo back isn't too big, I was one to believe after turbo doesn't need back pressure, not so sure about that now.
    Could someone chime in and give me some pointers please. I have latest n greatest updates on the raceme

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme Ulta problems

When you selected the ecm did you select the added power with deletes? From there add desired settings scroll down transmission tune then enter. Goes threw load process cycle key functions then exit and start it. This RT to changing the settings. The hardest part for me was getting the actual update on the sd card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Are you trying to download the software with your truck running?
    If you are you cannot do it that way the truck needs to be off.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieram2012 View Post
    Are you trying to download the software with your truck running?
    If you are you cannot do it that way the truck needs to be off.
    This is after initial tunning or after tune has loaded with the horsepower options I've selected. I just simply want to change the turbo spool, then I'm forced to return to stock and start all over again

5. Likes Hulk liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    When you selected the ecm did you select the added power with deletes? From there add desired settings scroll down transmission tune then enter. Goes threw load process cycle key functions then exit and start it. This RT to changing the settings. The hardest part for me was getting the actual update on the sd card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes I selected added power with deletes. All I did on getting the new files was copy from the Web site to my SD card

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Did you unzip the filr. 130 mb or something online unzipped its like 630mb.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Ok I believe everything is working as it should now... did an update and unplug the stuff under the hood; still not the power I was looking for but it's better

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Man when my torque converter locks and i punch it, braaaaaaaahhhh screams. I have 4 inch race pipe thow not the 5 inch. I was thinking changing to it in the future I heard that it lowers the egt even more no clue of that is true or not.

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Man when my torque converter locks and i punch it, braaaaaaaahhhh screams. I have 4 inch race pipe thow not the 5 inch. I was thinking changing to it in the future I heard that it lowers the egt even more no clue of that is true or not.

What settings are u running... I have everything default except for mild spool and Trans tunning

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

The 60hp, default everything else. Just towed 115 miles that way and she pulled like a monster. Mine seemed a little fight the first 5-600 miles then I deleted the egr and now it's a monster.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast