Truck Wurx

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  83
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aisin AS69RC Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Aisin AS69RC Tuning

Well as you know, there are a lot of Aisin equipped trucks on the road and nobody is tuning them yet. HOWEVER, we think there is gonna be solution for this later this year. I've talked with industry insiders and the consensus is that tuning the Aisin WILL BE POSSIBLE! Its just matter of making a key for getting into the Aisin TCM.

I am so confident and passionate about this prospect, that I plan to purchase a new Aisin equipped test truck soon! I will be testing the limits of and hopefully developing tuning with the aid of the new test wagon and Warp...not to mention exploring emissions present tuning with it as well!

Stay tuned and feel free to post your comments!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Aisin AS69RC Tuning

Subscribed!

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Likes Double R Diesel, watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

That's going to be a game changer!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68rfe 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Double R Diesel thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    That's going to be a game changer!
    You aren't joking there! 😲

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

You are the guy to do it Ray. I can't wait to see this progress!

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Well as you know, there are a lot of Aisin equipped trucks on the road and nobody is tuning them yet. HOWEVER, we think there is gonna be solution for this later this year. I've talked with industry insiders and the consensus is that tuning the Aisin WILL BE POSSIBLE! Its just matter of making a key for getting into the Aisin TCM.

I am so confident and passionate about this prospect, that I plan to purchase a new Aisin equipped test truck soon! I will be testing the limits of and hopefully developing tuning with the aid of the new test wagon and Warp...not to mention exploring emissions present tuning with it as well!

Stay tuned and feel free to post your comments!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    You are already tuning my cummins married with a Aisin AS69RC. I'm super excited for the Warp Tuning on my Cummins and would be blown away with Aisin tuning.

With that having been said, I'll gladly do whatever you need or want so I can provide information and experience with my truck. There isn't anyone out there that wants a tuned Aisin more than me, just as much........ Possible. LOL!

Raceme Ultra w/ Warp Tuning and 5" TBE W/ 7" Tip
    ARP 425 Head Studs, Fluidampr with ARP Bolts
    FASS 150 gph Fuel System with Race Plug
    AFE Momentum Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
    Pusher 3.5" Blade Runner and Intercooler Kit
    Stage 2 GDS 73/14 Turbo with a BD Manifold
    Flo Pro EGR Delete

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fulldrawassassin View Post
    You are already tuning my cummins married with a Aisin AS69RC. I'm super excited for the Warp Tuning on my Cummins and would be blown away with Aisin tuning.

With that having been said, I'll gladly do whatever you need or want so I can provide information and experience with my truck. There isn't anyone out there that wants a tuned Aisin more than me, just as much........ Possible. LOL!
    Excuse me sir....but until you'd thought of flying out to Japan, kidnap an AISIN software engineer, smuggle him thru the Mexican border and deliver him hog tied to Ray you don't want AISIN tuning more than me.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Haha, you are entitled to your own wrong opinion. But then again, so am I! Let me know if you ever have questions or want info on what I've done and the results I have seen.

Flo Pro EGR Delete

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yessss finally! Will tuning be avaliable through efilive also?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I'm sure eventually, but if Raceme unlocks it and Ray tunes it, why would you want anything but the best. Warp Tuning is amazing and my buddy with EFI Live is sooooo jelly!

Flo Pro EGR Delete

17. Likes Cummins7, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast