Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: clues on previous tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

clues on previous tuning

Is there any way to tell what kind of tuning I have currently on my 07.5 cummins? truck is fully deleted so I know its running something, I also found whats left of an hdmi cable that had been cut still in the dash so that leads me to believe either H&S or smarty maybe? truck seems to run well no codes or anything like that just dont want it to interfere with whatever tuning I decide to run myslef later down the road. truck doesnt seem to smoke any to speak of or anything like that so i would imagine it is mild tuning. Also the speedo was calibrated for much larger tires so then again that would point to H&S or who else.I was under the impression that the mini max had to stay in the vehicle for it to tune but that may be completely false. Any help and any info on how i could go about using efi live or another mini max even with some kind of program already running in the truck I would surely appreciate it.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: clues on previous tuning

I believe any new tuning will overwrite what is currently in there.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: clues on previous tuning

Thanks Night Train thats what I figured as well. It worked just like I had hoped mini Maxx is installed and wow is all i can say. Had an old 95 powerstroke years ago I thought was strong, it doesnt even compare. This thing is like a rocket ship now Im sure im well on my way to breaking more stuff so I have an excuse to upgrade.

4. Likes Power247 liked this post