Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhaust Filter Full- See Dealer

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust Filter Full- See Dealer

Unplugging those pressure tubes could of had something to do with it. I've always heard it's not good to plug those. Anyway sounds like it's fixed up, I'm just some what curious where the huge cloud came from.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

you are absolutely correct! that is the same i though about. The truck has all the signs of a DPF Delete, if i indicate a DPF is present the CEL appears if i select deleted the CEL goes away. I contacted the 1st owner about what was done to the truck that was the first mod he said. "The DPF has been deleted and you have a straight pipe with the factory shapes/components". I wondered how well it was cleaned out, i see i have some work ahead of me.....smh... Maybe i'll just buy a 5" Straight pipe with muffler.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

That would be easiest LOL, but I'll also say I ran a mini maxx on my 2012 and every couple thousands miles I would get a see dealer message. It would just clear by using the mini to clear dtc's. But I never remember getting a DPF full message.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

So that explains my double piped exhaust when i cut it off before the DPF...installed a 5" turbo back with muffler.

Sorry wasn't trying to hijack.

08 RAM 3500 SRW 6.7 Cummins, HPP deletes, RaceMe Ultra, Flo-Pro 5" TBE, 68RFE Trans, 4.10 Gears,18x10 Moto Metal Chrome 285x65x18, Toyo A/T Open Country

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

How did this work out I am getting the same message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12