Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: What Veterans Day Means to Me. 11/11/2012

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What Veterans Day Means to Me. 11/11/2012

I would like to say thank you to all our Veterans past present and future. I believe we should thank you every day of the year not just on certain days. I pray everyday for you. May God bless you and keep you safe always. Thank you again for your service and God Bless America.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes sigiii66, K-Sons liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Thank you

It is something I keep trying to forget. Only my Psychologist knows for sure why I bark at the moon now.

Viet Nam was a rotten war. Those fanatics didn't care about life. But we have always been at war with fanatics.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, K-Sons liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thank you to anyone on the forum who served in anyway possible! Without the work of yourself and your brothers and sisters we would not be where we are today!

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, K-Sons liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

thank you to the men and woman in america,,and lets not forget the vets in canada also ,who put there lives on the line for the americans aswel

and who are still out there serving there country

i would like to thank my father for his 20 year service in the airbourne division who served canada ...thank u thank u and did i say thank u

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

8. Likes K-Sons, AnOldBiker liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

3QJnP

10. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got out last year from the Marines as a diesel mechanic. Blew one year of my life in Afg and your welcome for the service. Even though im out im still proud of what i did!

11. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post