Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raceme ordered can't wait.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme ordered can't wait.

Hey guys new here. I have had one frustrating weekend fighting limp mode and being away at our cabin. Needless to say we had to cut out trip short and motor home. Threw a code on way to cabin couldn't take it so we ordered a Raceme Ultra for our 2013 ram Mega cab. In the mean time I shoot a email to Double R Diesel were I ordered it from and Ray emails me back....Had a list of questions and the man was spot on with answers. The guy is top notch, I've been bugging him all weekend and he hasn't told me to get lost or it's the weekend or memorial day, Amazing. I would be a premium member if I didn't spend so much on the ultra I think my wife will shoot me if I ask for any more money hahahaha. Loving the forum and can't wait to keep reading all the positive posts.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

2. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, theaaronbush liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme ordered can't wait.

@Yamaha242LS you'll get a discount from Ray for tuning and parts as a lifetime member, but welcome friend. We're glad you're here.

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, theaaronbush liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Just got the shipping conformation. The Ultra will be here end of the day Thursday. Been spraying down the exhaust bolts with PB blaster. Can't wait to get all the emisions off my truck.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Just got the shipping conformation. The Ultra will be here end of the day Thursday. Been spraying down the exhaust bolts with PB blaster. Can't wait to get all the emisions off my truck.

The fun will begin soon. 😎👍

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Spray the hangers they're gonna be the real ***** all 40 of them

12. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Def have been. Is it worth my time to get muffler hanger pliers or just large channel locks? I didn't order the Hpp plug kit and I know if I ask the wife for anymore money I will be sleeping in the barn. If I just rubber tape then electric tape will they be fine for now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Also all I have is a battery tender. If I get the truck on charger and let it charge all night and keep it on there when doing the programming will it be fine or do I need to borrow a larger charger?

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

First off, welcome!

Def have been. Is it worth my time to get muffler hanger pliers or just large channel locks? I didn't order the Hpp plug kit and I know if I ask the wife for anymore money I will be sleeping in the barn. If I just rubber tape then electric tape will they be fine for now?

I used neither. With some lubricant on the hangers I was able to remove the rubber by hand with a little force. I didn't get the plug kit. I just made sure and electrical taped the connections up real good.

Also all I have is a battery tender. If I get the truck on charger and let it charge all night and keep it on there when doing the programming will it be fine or do I need to borrow a larger charger?

That should be fine on the Battery Tender. As long as the batteries are fully charged, which should be the case being on the charger all night.

You'll enjoy the RaceME. Next thing to look at is Warp tuning from Ray. You can justify the added cost of a Premium Membership by what you'll save on Warp. Should've done that Premium Membership before purchasing the RaceME. It would've paid for itself in discounts you get.

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Yeah I know right. My truck was shutting down Saturday and I freaked. I will go premium soon. The warp tunning I can't wait for. I will start saving up. I don't know whats more expensive? Boat or my truck.....

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast