Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  42
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tuning and the AISIN

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Tuning and the AISIN

Anybody have any new feedback on tuning with the Aisin? There doesn't seem to be very many Aisin trucks running tunes. I am in the process of picking a tuner for my Aisin equipped truck, leaning heavily toward Ray. Has anybody experienced any issues towing while tuned?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Double R Diesel thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Double R Diesel liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec View Post
    Anybody have any new feedback on tuning with the Aisin? There doesn't seem to be very many Aisin trucks running tunes. I am in the process of picking a tuner for my Aisin equipped truck, leaning heavily toward Ray. Has anybody experienced any issues towing while tuned?
    Ray from DRD and the MM3 is and he our the best tuning duo in the buisness hands down end of story

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims , MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter ,
    EGR Cooler and EGR Delete , Throttle Valve Delete , Pyrometer hooked up to MM3 , New Intake

4. Thanks Double R Diesel thanked for this post
    Likes Double R Diesel liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims , MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter ,
    EGR Cooler and EGR Delete , Throttle Valve Delete , Pyrometer hooked up to MM3 , New Intake

6. Thanks Double R Diesel thanked for this post
    Likes Double R Diesel liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Running RaceMe Ultra on 2016 3500 Aisin... 15k miles on truck, 3.5k on delete and tune.... Running +120hp, 1850 rail pressure, 23 degree timing, back and forth between quick and economy spool depending on circumstances, but this is not my DD...

The Aisin seems to hold my settings very well... Never a shutter, mostly smooth. There is a bit more sensitivity with the converter locked it seems, over the 68rfe. Certainly a bit more shifting if not on the correct throttle points, for me.. No radical driving, just the occasional bog and pull on the +120hp.

I've still got a lot to learn about what I'm looking at with the RaceMe monitor, but surely loving the egt probe display. I do get some wah wah wah's occasionally in cold ambient Temps, even after a 170° warm up, I'd like to attribute that to the tuner like many others

Just chiming in with a first post as a tuned Cummins peddling the Aisin 69, with hopes to see further development on this thread..

8. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATLAS View Post
    Running RaceMe Ultra on 2016 3500 Aisin... 15k miles on truck, 3.5k on delete and tune.... Running +120hp, 1850 rail pressure, 23 degree timing, back and forth between quick and economy spool depending on circumstances, but this is not my DD...

The Aisin seems to hold my settings very well... Never a shutter, mostly smooth. There is a bit more sensitivity with the converter locked it seems, over the 68rfe. Certainly a bit more shifting if not on the correct throttle points, for me.. No radical driving, just the occasional bog and pull on the +120hp.

I've still got a lot to learn about what I'm looking at with the RaceMe monitor, but surely loving the egt probe display. I do get some wah wah wah's occasionally in cold ambient Temps, even after a 170° warm up, I'd like to attribute that to the tuner like many others

Just chiming in with a first post as a tuned Cummins peddling the Aisin 69, with hopes to see further development on this thread..
    Welcome to the forum!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

9. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATLAS View Post

Welcome to the family

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345