Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Edge cts monitor and inputs. 2005 CR

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Edge cts monitor and inputs. 2005 CR

Hey guys I'm gonna get the edge cts monitor but I need to know wht all sensors I need to buy and what not to buy. I want to see EGT'S trans temp boost and fuel pressure. I know I need to get the EGT probe.. But I've also been told that all other inputs I can monitor stock with no extra sensors...??? Is this true or no?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Edge cts monitor and inputs. 2005 CR

Obd2 should have all of those parameters except EGT of course.

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

3. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Sweet man! I've been wondering that! I didn't want to spend all that money and come to find out that it does it all for me!
    Thanks for the help man!

5. Likes Polaraco, theaaronbush liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Correct on the 03 in my sig. All I added was egt and the rest it read from oem sensors.

2019 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 CCSB 68RFE 3.73 Diamond Black Black Out Edition RBP Stealth Steps
    Sold-2012 Ram 2500 CCLB 4x4 68RFE 3.73 True Blue Pearl

7. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cpcolt4545 View Post
    Hey guys I'm gonna get the edge cts monitor but I need to know wht all sensors I need to buy and what not to buy. I want to see EGT'S trans temp boost and fuel pressure. I know I need to get the EGT probe.. But I've also been told that all other inputs I can monitor stock with no extra sensors...??? Is this true or no?
    you might want to pick up a turbo timer

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Make sure you get the connector that allows you to add more sensors later if needed

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the good advice guys! I want to b able to monitor these thing before I tune it. Always smart so my EGT's don't shoot theough the roof! Turbo time is a must also but isn't that done through the cts module and EGT parameters? I didn't think you neede anything extra for that either!

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Turbo timer is an add on

Membership Has Its Perks

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc