Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bully or Edge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Bully or Edge

hey group, I have a 2016 2500 tradesman that I bought in December just before deploying. ive been buying accessories for it while ive been gone. Just before I left I put on a set of 35's. im looking for a tuner to adjust my speedo and to use as a monitor. I only put a thousand miles on it before I left so it far from being broken in so I don't plan on changing the tuning at all( trying to keep my warranty intact as long as possible before the mod bug takes over) looking for suggestion for a tuner/monitor?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Bully or Edge

I really enjoy my edge. Options are not hard to find with it and I like the expandibility.

2001 ram 3500 Nv5600
    raptor 150, II tow compounds
    150hp injectors
    edge juice with attitude
    hopes and dreams

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Warranty is going to be toast with any tuner since it has to reflash to make the changes to the speedo to account for your tire size.

For what you're doing. I'd just get whatever looks best and has the monitoring functions you're looking for.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Will the bullydog disable the tpms on the 13's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

no I don't believe so

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I do believe that with the ultra you can tune and remove and if you need to take it in for a warranty item you would have to go through the hassle of re installing the exhaust but i dont believe you would have any issues with warranty.

edit: i do remember hearing something about warp tuning with emissions in tact. Ask Double R Diesel about that.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

All these tuners you're going to have a voided warranty. Let's not give bad information here.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
    All these tuners you're going to have a voided warranty. Let's not give bad information here.
    Sorry you thought it was "bad information" I just remember Franz chewing out Bobsaget on the other forum because he said that racemeultra would void a warranty. What Franz said was the only way they can tell is if they do hand math to see how many Regens your truck has went through compared to the milage. So if your deleted for a looooong time it may look obvious but unless they saw the raceme in the truck and red flaged you in the computer you should be in the clear.

The racemeultra with emissions in tact i remember ray saying something a few month back about it before warp was out, you may want to give Ray a call if your interested in tuning temporarily before deleting. Worst he can do is say sorry its not possible.

or email franz, hes on top of his stuff and NEVER made me wait with questions.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    Sorry you thought it was "bad information" I just remember Franz chewing out Bobsaget on the other forum because he said that racemeultra would void a warranty. What Franz said was the only way they can tell is if they do hand math to see how many Regens your truck has went through compared to the milage. So if your deleted for a looooong time it may look obvious but unless they saw the raceme in the truck and red flaged you in the computer you should be in the clear.

The racemeultra with emissions in tact i remember ray saying something a few month back about it before warp was out, you may want to give Ray a call if your interested in tuning temporarily before deleting. Worst he can do is say sorry its not possible.

or email franz, hes on top of his stuff and NEVER made me wait with questions.
    They're right in a certain aspect that a dealer goes by Regen number.

Problem is with just about any drivetrain issue, especially the ones tuning seems to affect most, FCA will request a "screenshot" of the ECM. First thing they check is how many times the truck says it's been flashed vs. how many times FCA shows the truck has been flashed by them. When those two don't match, you get no warranty coverage. Every time you download a tune the RaceME, or any other tuner flashes the ECM. That's where they figure things out. Now, some dealer repairs that don't require FCA approval, no big deal. Because of what's mentioned above. I just don't want people under the impression they can blow a head gasket or grenade a transmission and get by with it.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thought this was just for gauges and to adjust the tire size? Don't the have a device to only change the tire size. That and the edge cts2 would be a cool setup, are there any other setups just for digital gauges?

2001 ram 3500 Nv5600
    raptor 150, II tow compounds
    150hp injectors
    edge juice with attitude
    hopes and dreams

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast