Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: What to unplug?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What to unplug?

Got the raceme micro yesterday thanks Franz exhaust showed up this morning. I know what I'm doing tomorrow. So What needs to be unplugged under the the hood? raceme instructions make no mention of unplugging the egr or TV. thought I would ask the experts.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: What to unplug?

forgot pics would be nice

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes fish32, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Also unplug the cooler servo motor while you're at it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Likes fish32 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

May i ask why the egr cooler servo needs to be unplugged? I get the egr valve and TV.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fish32 View Post
    May i ask why the egr cooler servo needs to be unplugged? I get the egr valve and TV.
    Eh it's not a must unplug I don't think. I just always have. You can try it either way.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It regulates amount of egr flow. I just always figured it's better unplugged. But I also remove parts from crossover tube over.