Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Edge pillar pod for raceme

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Edge pillar pod for raceme

I got my pod today and none of the configurations work for my raceme (I was counting on this)

So question is guys using this pod how'd you mount your raceme in there looking for ideas b4 I hit the garage tomorrow morning

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Edge pillar pod for raceme

I just trimmed a little to allow the for the location of the plug on the ultra

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I can't get mine to fit in there with any of the adapters?

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You sure you got an edge pod, or a bullydog pod? Bullydog/mini max are a lot smaller.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

And you got the adaptor that snaps on the back of the ultra? It's the same adaptor used on edge. So when you get the edge pod it comes with pod and rubber piece, but that adaptor is like 5 bucks more and you need that also.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yeah I have the adapter that goes on the back and then the rubber piece it snaps into, I can't get my raceme to pop into the rubber once I have the plastic part connected to the back of the monitor?

Oh edit maybe I don't have the needed adapter for $5.... mine came with 2 rubber grommet things and 2 plastic parts that snap on the back

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I'll take a pic of what I have when I get home from work tonight and post it so I can figure out if I've got the right stuff

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Pod and rubber piece

Adapter

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Yep I have that one never gave it a try I was messing with the other one the whole time, thanks alot man I'll give it a shot tomorrow