Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust Removal (HELP)

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

No nothing changeable with trans tuning

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Okay makes sense. I suppose that's where warp tuning comes into play. This is how these trucks should be from the factory.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Yes Ray can change all sorts of things with warp. You think it's good now, Rays trans tuning will rock your crocks off. @theaaronbush
    (Inside joke about my crocks with Aaron LOL)

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Likes Power247, theaaronbush liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Hell, I'm enjoying what it's doing now. Can't imagine when Ray gives me a tune for it.

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Just remember the trans goes through a learning process after an ecm program, so take it easy for awhile.

7. Thanks SB09, olyeller40 thanked for this post
    Likes SB09 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Just remember the trans goes through a learning process after an ecm program, so take it easy for awhile.
    Good info. Thanks for the reminder there. It's tough. I've only got into about half throttle at 40+. I'm scared to run it hard in the first place. I saw what the guy on the other forum did to his dually not letting it go through the relearn process.

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Have to ask.... what'd the other guy do? I hadn't heard this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.7secdiesel View Post
    Have to ask.... what'd the other guy do? I hadn't heard this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    It may have not been a RaceME but he went to the drag strip with his dually. Something like 4k or 6k miles on the truck. Dropped in the 200hp tune and immediately started running it without letting the relearn take place. I think third run with it he dropped the transmission in the truck. Then, he said his dealership was cool with deletes and tuners and that he'd get them to warranty it. Never heard back if they got it warrantied. I don't think they did because multiple people asked and he would never respond.

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Yes Ray can change all sorts of things with warp. You think it's good now, Rays trans tuning will rock your crocks off. @theaaronbush
    (Inside joke about my crocks with Aaron LOL)
    Haha! I'm just seeing this and yes, Ray's tuning is so slick, it's like walking on wet concrete with Crocs!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

12. Likes RATLIN'HP, Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Exhaust Removal (HELP)

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Haha! I'm just seeing this and yes, Ray's tuning is so slick, it's like walking on wet concrete with Crocs!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning
    You're not making my wait easier!

14. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast