Thanks Thanks:  67
Likes Likes:  118
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transgender Bathroom Controversy

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Transgender Bathroom Controversy

My son had a thought, if the government drops the school funding over this then the people of NC don't need to pay federal tax since they won't get anything for it. Montana and the Dakotas told the government to mind their own business over pumping the oil because of states rights and North Carolina has the same right. They don't teach government class the way they did in the 80's because the new generation would realize they are supposed to be in control and NOT the Fed. My kids know almost nothing from school about our country but they know all about how the blacks were made slaves and we have to take in everybody even if they will not contribute to the system. Lucky for me they do listen to me once in awhile. They have been reprimanded for telling the teacher they may have the wrong info, but have never been told they are wrong because they could show proof they were correct.

2011 Big Horn CCSB. 3.73 gears, 68RFE, 255/80/17 Cooper SSTMaxx, 4" flo pro out the back, Race Me Ultra from Doublerdiesel, Full delete on top

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

My wife found a set of school books from when we were in school. (Yes, I know they are older than dirt, and they weren't 1st hand accounts.) But we gave them to our kids to help our grandkids. They cover more history than taught in school. And as mentioned by @68muleteem, their info can't be questioned, bacause the teachers were taught with the same info when they were kids and can't dispute it.

Funny how not old can history repeat itself, but re-teach the teachers.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

I love how we all have the same beliefs and values and so many other guys i know and im sure guys you all know do as well but this country is deteriorating by the day.. keep up the fight Patriots

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5.9cummins View Post
    I love how we all have the same beliefs and values and so many other guys i know and im sure guys you all know do as well but this country is deteriorating by the day.. keep up the fight Patriots

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Politics. Ugh This country needs to be great again.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, nasty Longhorn liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Transgender Bathrooms - Every Predator's DREAM!

Quote Originally Posted by jefferis View Post
    Transgender Bathrooms - Every Predator's DREAM!
    Yes indeed my friend, makes it harder and harder to fight for the government. Only two years left.

10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nasty Longhorn View Post
    Yes indeed my friend, makes it harder and harder to fight for the government. Only two years left.
    Maybe it will be better soon. Thanks for serving. Namvet here

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Likes nasty Longhorn liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I hope so, I will always stand up for the country because I still believe it's the best in the world. It's just our practices that are schetchy sometimes.

Thank you for your service, it has paved the way for our generation. And given us real people to look up to.

13. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Yes thank you for serving our country. People forget those who protect us and allow us the opportunity to have these privileges.

At church today in Sunday school they talked about how the immoral city of Ninevah was given a second chance when Jonah told them they were doing wrong. Hopefully God is giving us a second chance too. I know he's given me many chances. Let's keep up our values and get this whole bathroom thing right (and alot of others). We can keep fighting for what we know is right!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7.7secdiesel View Post
    Yes thank you for serving our country. People forget those who protect us and allow us the opportunity to have these privileges.

At church today in Sunday school they talked about how the immoral city of Ninevah was given a second chance when Jonah told them they were doing wrong. Hopefully God is giving us a second chance too. I know he's given me many chances. Let's keep up our values and get this whole bathroom thing right (and alot of others). We can keep fighting for what we know is right!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Great point!

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Top Of Page | #40
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Politics. Ugh This country needs to be great again.

It's hard when your leaders change over the years.
    Example:

Attached Images Attached Images

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234