Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Double R Diesel

Just got off the phone with Ray after some initial issues on my install of a delete kit and Race Me ultra in my 2015 2500. This guy is what all other vendors should strive to be. Super polite guy, stopped what he was doing to help me figure out my gremlins on install (I unplugged something I shouldn't have). Top notch customer service that I feel needs to be recognized. Thanks again Ray for all your Help. John

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Double R Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by JDaniel View Post
    Just got off the phone with Ray after some initial issues on my install of a delete kit and Race Me ultra in my 2015 2500. This guy is what all other vendors should strive to be. Super polite guy, stopped what he was doing to help me figure out my gremlins on install (I unplugged something I shouldn't have). Top notch customer service that I feel needs to be recognized. Thanks again Ray for all your Help. John
    What we love to hear! 😊

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, oneshotkyle liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Take that Cumminsforum

There is no doubt Ray is the best of the best

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, LB Heating, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Now I just have to determine if I want to update the software. I want to but don't want to Vin lock it, then if I decide to upgrade to a Laramie next year it's 400 bucks to use what I already own.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDaniel View Post
    Now I just have to determine if I want to update the software. I want to but don't want to Vin lock it, then if I decide to upgrade to a Laramie next year it's 400 bucks to use what I already own.
    Then the only problem with that would be if you don't update I believe you can't run the warp tuning. So if you don't want warp then go for it, or if you know for a fact that you are going to upgrade don't update it either. I know it sucks, but I think essentially it's a safety feature for RaceMe and the tuner like Ray, so one guy doesn't buy the tunes and he goes around tuning his buddies trucks.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yeah I just went ahead and did it. I'm gonna get a program from Ray down the road so it's worth it.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post