Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: efi live??

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

efi live??

hey guys I'm new to this forum stuff I have a 2012 cummins 6.7l full deletes with a torque tech tuner I'm interested in efi live. my question is that theres so many different tuners out there ( ex anarchy,kory willis etc..) how do u choose?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: efi live??

How come you are moving away from the TT??

For me, I research the quality of their customer service. Having the tuner delivered quickly is one thing. But in custom tuning what means more (to me) is how they handle requests for changes once they close the sale.

I cannot comment specifically on EFI tunes but that is what I did a couple years back when I was looking for custom MCC tunes for my H&S.

Not trying to steer you away from EFI but RaceME is about to release a custom tune only version of the Ultra. That is worth a look before making any decisions.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I would personally look into the RaceME also, I think I made a mistake going with a tuner you listed, I wont comment yet, but lets just say as of right now the truck is in limp mode, and I have "updated files" that the efilive software does not recognize because they are in the wrong format. I took other forums words for it, instead of calling the companies and finding out what I was getting into, when you spend that much you want to trust the guys. Right now I am not happy at all, it does not help that I am remote with bad cell service, so all of the communication is through email, but I would think spelling everything out on "paper" would give them all the info to work with.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by anothercummins View Post
    I would personally look into the RaceME also, I think I made a mistake going with a tuner you listed, I wont comment yet, but lets just say as of right now the truck is in limp mode, and I have "updated files" that the efilive software does not recognize because they are in the wrong format. I took other forums words for it, instead of calling the companies and finding out what I was getting into, when you spend that much you want to trust the guys. Right now I am not happy at all, it does not help that I am remote with bad cell service, so all of the communication is through email, but I would think spelling everything out on "paper" would give them all the info to work with.
    Is it a company on here?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Is it a company on here?
    Yes it is, I am trying to work through everything with them, but just saying the headache I am going through, is not worth it to me, and if I could go back I would make a different decision. I will not say anything about the company or their name until I get an outcome, because I believe everyone makes mistakes, heck I could be the one making the mistakes! I will work through it and post my outcomes after it is resolved or unresolved. Im not great with computers and this could be part of the issue, but the EFI does not recognize the files.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Please keep us informed. We know each Vendor personally on here.

Thank you.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

the tt cant do custom tunes when I upgrade so I was looking for something like efi live I looked into race me but isn't that box tunes? and my trans is stock I need trans tunes so I don't blow it up

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

@rescue74198 RaceMe has Warp that are custom tunes with trans tunes. Check out Ray @ Double R Diesel he's great to deal with!

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

does raceme do custom tunes like efi live?

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rescue74198 View Post
    does raceme do custom tunes like efi live?
    Yes check out what Ray is doing. You won't be sorry!

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast