User Info Menu

Re: efi live??

do u have race me?

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rescue74198 View Post
    do u have race me?
    Yes I do. Ray's customer service @Double R Diesel is second to none. He is a big supporter of this forum, to the point where he'll give discounts to premium members when they purchase their RaceMe and tunes from him. The discounts can be greater than the membership fee.

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I finally had a chance to call into my tuner, and we are working through some things, right now they are thinking I messed something up in the trans, so I will have to drop the pan, they were very good on the phone though and made me feel a lot more confident after talking to them, so I would definitely suggest calling your top three choices and just go through your goals with them, and see how involved they are going to be, email has not been the best communication thus far.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

If you are dead set on EFI then @higherpowerperformance with Jonathan. From why I know he is a great person to deal with. If going with raceme the no doubt Ray @doublerdiesel is the man.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I called him 3 times never got back to me so that's why I moved onto efi live

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rescue74198 View Post
    I called him 3 times never got back to me so that's why I moved onto efi live
    Are you talking about Ray?

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

yes I called the number 3 times and never got a call in return

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

That's weird. Unless you called while he was on vacation. He has returned calls from most of us within minutes. He answered for me while repairing the water line to his house. He's answered guys on Sunday nights. Hmmm sure does seem weird.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    That's weird. Unless you called while he was on vacation. He has returned calls from most of us within minutes. He answered for me while repairing the water line to his house. He's answered guys on Sunday nights. Hmmm sure does seem weird.
    I agree!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast