Thanks Thanks:  53
Likes Likes:  135
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FITNESS THREAD!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FITNESS THREAD!!

This is a thread for discussing good workout routines, talk supplements (legal kind), 1 Rep Max's, marathons, half marathons etc (basically anything to do with getting in shape or just getting JACKED and whatever else). This could be a very helpful thread to some looking to get into shape. Lets not criticize peoples routines just give advice!

Right now I only lift to stay in shape, once my time is up in the Army I'm gonna try to be this guy.

#goals^^

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FITNESS THREAD!!

Subscribed... Sincerely fat and working on it lmfao!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Likes beans20 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@theaaronbush where you at I opened this sweet thread let's hear it, what you got going on!?

6. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

First off, I'm 34 years old, 6 ft and currently 215lbs. I graduated high school at 165lbs, moved off to college and jumped to 200lbs quick but not in a good way. I got married at 24 years old and figured it was time to start getting in shape and healthy because I wanted my kids to have me around for a long time. I figured out real quickly that fad diets, although they work, just not something to hang on to. I had to make it a lifestyle change. I mainly followed the Keto Diet which is mostly protein and fat. Doctors have been pushing a 40 year old science that just doesn't work. The food pyramid is actually upside down. When I stopped worrying about the fat or cholesterol content in food and started watching the carbs, things changed! Cholesterol is not bad! Cholesterol is a healer! Dietary cholesterol does not make your blood cholesterol levels rise! When in fact, is sugar that damages your arteries and then the cholesterol rushes to repair the artery and that's when a build up starts! A heart surgeon wrote an article saying sugar is like taking a wire brush to you arteries!

On to the fats. After a few days with limited carbs, your body goes into what is called ketosis. Your body is actually now using fat for energy instead of the stored sugar! And we all know we need protein!

In my late 20s I fooled around with some AASs and trust me, it's not worth it! Even the best post cycle therapy will not reset your body into making testosterone the way it should. When I got into my 30s, I started noticing how hard it was to lose weight, I was tired all the time, headaches and always in a grumpy mood! I was still in decent shape so I never would have thought that I had low testosterone! I got checked and because of what I had done in the past, my test levels were 280 or the same as a 65 year old man! 1200-1300 is pretty much the limit of test that your body can produce around 1 years old. My Dr put me on a weekly injection and my levels are 1200 consistently!so I will say I do feel like I'm 18 again! Testosterone really is the fountain of youth for us on the slow decline! Please get yourself checked, if not for the euphoric feeling of being young again, the for the health benefits!

Sorry I got long winded!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

8. Thanks beans20, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, Power247, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

@the aaronbush That's a good read man!! I am 26 now and weight about 170. I joined the army when I was 18 and I weighed 162. Once I got married my weight started rise I got to around 190, then my wife got pregnant at the end of the pregnancy I remember stepping in a scale and it said 240!!!! (I'm only 5'9" so that's pretty round for my height) My wife obviously gained a significant amount of weight (she'll kill me if I said how much she weighed). While in my 3rd deployment I realized it was time for a change, I know this isn't good, I lost most of my weight at French Desert Survival in Djibouti, Africa (One of the coveted French Commando Courses) upon graduation of that 2 week course I had lost 30lbs. It was 120* degrees almost everyday and 100% humidity! After that I began to stay in the gym working in my physique and cardio. During that deployment also my wife figured out if you use coconut oil instead of vegetable or canola oil it significantly cuts down on the bad fats. So by the time I came back from deployment we were both in a lot better shape, and most guys when they come back from deployment drink heavily and stop working out completely, I for one decided to stick with it. At the beginning of all this my body fat percentage was around 25% my current body fat % is 9.8! Needless to say I stay my a$$ in the gym to ensure that I don't gain all that weight back, and to keep my body active. I want my son also to have me around for a while, but also want to be a good example of proper diet and exercise so he can grow up and lift weights and be very active and live a long and healthy life.

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

6 foot, 250 here and my weight is like yo-yo. January 2015 I was 272. By end of summer 2015, 222. January 2016 back up to 270, and currently at 250. I'm taking it off at a much slower pace this year. And all I do is eat better, and exercise as much as I can. I look good bigger LOL. You know how when you lose weight and people say, man your lookin good? My friends always ask if I'm ok, or is something wrong with me LOL. But same as some else said I wanna be around awhile for the kids, and family so I do try to do my best.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Oh and thanks for closing other thread so I don't have to read about Aarons legs LOL.

CROCS ROCK!!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, beans20 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I use coconut oil everyday! In fact I put it in my coffee! I get the flavorless kind so I can't taste it but everything that I cook that calls for oil, I use coconut or olive oil! Thank you @beans20 for your service! Takes a special person to do what soldiers do! I'm very thankful that we have guys like you!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

16. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I use coconut oil everyday! In fact I put it in my coffee! I get the flavorless kind so I can't taste it but everything that I cook that calls for oil, I use coconut or olive oil! Thank you @beans20 for your service! Takes a special person to do what soldiers do! I'm very thankful that we have guys like you!

Thanks bud! Yeah I have to use the flavorless kind otherwise that stuff will make you gag!

18. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Oh and thanks for closing other thread so I don't have to read about Aarons legs LOL.

CROCS ROCK!!
    Hahaha!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast