Thanks Thanks:  53
Likes Likes:  135
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FITNESS THREAD!!

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Cool Re: FITNESS THREAD!!

I work out 5 days a week split schedule day one back & biceps , day two shoulders & triceps & calves , day three chest & legs , day four back & biceps , day five shoulders & triceps & calves
    Do anywhere from 16 to 12 sets for each body part !!
    Eat about 1 gram of protein for 1 pound of weight
    WORKING OUT IS MY NATURAL HIGH
    MY DRUG OF CHOICE

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes beans20 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Re: FITNESS THREAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I work out 5 days a week split schedule day one back & biceps , day two shoulders & triceps & calves , day three chest & legs , day four back & biceps , day five shoulders & triceps & calves
    Do anywhere from 16 to 12 sets for each body part !!
    Eat about 1 gram of protein for 1 pound of weight
    WORKING OUT IS MY NATURAL HIGH
    MY DRUG OF CHOICE
    I do somewhat the same routine Do you use ay supplements ? I should be receiving my stack from redcon1 soon ,it will be the first I've tried of that brand .

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

4. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Meh. Im closing in on 50 real quick. Been lifting heavy for 5+ years now. I set a goal of 300lbs bench/400lbs squat and 500lbs deadlift by 50yrs old. Im about 15lbs away on the deads but have beat the other two. I went cardio.crazy when i decided it was time to get in shape. Changed my diet significantly ie reduce carbs, increase protein and fat. I cut from a skiny fat 210lbs to 174 in about 6 months. I was skinny. I started lifting later that year my goal.was to hit 200lbs again. It was slow at first but ive built back up to 233lbs today. Im not lean by any stretch but im carrying significantly more muscle mass. Ive been working variants of a 5/3/1 routine for a couple years now. I measure progress by weight on the bar and dont pay much attention to the scale at all. I'm stronger now than Ive ever been in my entire life. There isnt much else in life that gives you the satisfaction and confidence that pure strength does. I higly recomend it to everyone, regardless of your current health status or situation you can improve and you will FEEL 100x better for it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

Sounds like you were running keto for a bit ? And nice job achieving your goals .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

7. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The DodgeFather View Post
    Sounds like you were running keto for a bit ? And nice job achieving your goals .

Thanks DodgeFather Not specifically Keto but I did end up at times in that ketogenic state. Mostly just a huge reduction in carbs. Not eliminating them. Dropped wheat completely from my diet for a while. Tough to get enough calories in our modern food supply without it. Ended up eating a lot more fruit and vegetables, more meat fish and eggs, real butter, cheese, avacados n coconut oil for fat. Almost everything the experts have said to avoid the last 30 years. New research says its now healthy, go figure.

8. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Windycreek View Post
    Thanks DodgeFather Not specifically Keto but I did end up at times in that ketogenic state. Mostly just a huge reduction in carbs. Not eliminating them. Dropped wheat completely from my diet for a while. Tough to get enough calories in our modern food supply without it. Ended up eating a lot more fruit and vegetables, more meat fish and eggs, real butter, cheese, avacados n coconut oil for fat. Almost everything the experts have said to avoid the last 30 years. New research says its now healthy, go figure.

Love it! I've been saying the last part of your post for years!!!

10. Likes Windycreek liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The DodgeFather View Post
    I do somewhat the same routine Do you use ay supplements ? I should be receiving my stack from redcon1 soon ,it will be the first I've tried of that brand .
    Hey bud I have used all the major brands in supplements I do a pre workout drink and post workout drink and at least 2 protein shakes a day I try to get 1 gram of protein for 1 pound of body weight got to supplement makes a big difference if I didn't it would be hard to maintain my workout schedule and about 80 hrs of work in a week most of it physical labor

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

I am 22 years old with a stupid fast metabolism so gaining weight/muscle has been completely out of reach for the past 4-5 years. I have weighed 150lbs ever since the 10th grade of high school. Even after basic training... 150lbs. When i got to my first duty station, I tried everything. Lifting with dudes who lived to lift.. a lot of food with few supplements, no supplements and even more food. Still 150lbs. I have been deployed for the past 4 months and I made a promise to myself to gain some weight and strength. I went to bodybuilding.com and runeverythinglabs.com loaded up my cart. Mass gainer, vitamins, glutamine, hmb's, clear muscle, t-booster, fish oils, L-arganine, creatine, pump formula, and pre-workout. I'm taking 17 pills a day with 3 protein shakes and 2 meals. Sounds ridiculous I know, but it's working! In 4 months I have put on 17 pounds of clean weight, not to mention I am way stronger than i was when I got here..

13. Likes Windycreek liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smail View Post
    I am 22 years old with a stupid fast metabolism so gaining weight/muscle has been completely out of reach for the past 4-5 years. I have weighed 150lbs ever since the 10th grade of high school. Even after basic training... 150lbs. When i got to my first duty station, I tried everything. Lifting with dudes who lived to lift.. a lot of food with few supplements, no supplements and even more food. Still 150lbs. I have been deployed for the past 4 months and I made a promise to myself to gain some weight and strength. I went to bodybuilding.com and runeverythinglabs.com loaded up my cart. Mass gainer, vitamins, glutamine, hmb's, clear muscle, t-booster, fish oils, L-arganine, creatine, pump formula, and pre-workout. I'm taking 17 pills a day with 3 protein shakes and 2 meals. Sounds ridiculous I know, but it's working! In 4 months I have put on 17 pounds of clean weight, not to mention I am way stronger than i was when I got here..
    The right supplements and protein will work each and every time Thank you for your service

15. Thanks Smail thanked for this post
    Likes Windycreek, Smail liked this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789