Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: WORKOUT THREAD!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

WORKOUT THREAD!

What about a gym thread, we could discuss supplements (the legal kind of course), and workout routines and what not. Really a Fitness section.

2. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: WORKOUT THREAD!

That would be an off topic thread.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    What about a gym thread, we could discuss supplements (the legal kind of course), and workout routines and what not. Really a Fitness section.
    My legs got you all fired up didn't they!?

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

6. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    My legs got you all fired up didn't they!?

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning
    You got jokes! I'm just really into fitness and I've been thinking about saying something for a while. Then I seen those nice legs and figured well obviously someone else likes to hit the weights.

8. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    That would be an off topic thread.
    Of course it is my bad I'm an idiot!

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    You got jokes! I'm just really into fitness and I've been thinking about saying something for a while. Then I seen those nice legs and figured well obviously someone else likes to hit the weights.
    I do quite regularly! I even built a gym in my house! I'm down to talk about anything!

Also if anyone else is reading and you're over 30, go have blood work done and have them check your testostrone. All jokes aside, your testosterone levels fall substantially after 30. You will start having extra weight around your midsection, loss of energy, headaches, and it can affect the ol' libido! If you think you may have those symptoms and you're over 30, go get checked. If you aren't experiencing any of those symptoms and you're over 30, still, go get checked! If you're low, your doctor might want to put you on Testosterone Replacement. There are many methods so don't think that a weekly shot is you're only way if you're scared of needles although injections are the most effective! You will feel like an 18 year old again!

12. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Is there a way to move it the thread?

14. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I recently started back...after a very long break and 60lbs heavier!! I'm doing a cut now to get back to around 170lbs. I agree about getting tested. Just mild cardio and body weight and dumbells for me right now. I've managed to loosed 25lbs. Supplements right now just multivitamin and Zma at night.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

16. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I recently started back...after a very long break and 60lbs heavier!! I'm doing a cut now to get back to around 170lbs. I agree about getting tested. Just mild cardio and body weight and dumbells for me right now. I've managed to loosed 25lbs. Supplements right now just multivitamin and Zma at night.
    Alright guys I'm going to go ahead and start this thread over in the Off Topic section, looks like we might have little bit of interest in it!

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Closing this thread.

Redirect link: https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...FITNESS-THREAD!!

Thank you.

��Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!��

"The grass is greener where you water it"