Thanks Thanks:  68
Likes Likes:  122
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to put RaceME Warp Tuning and our money to the test!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Time to put RaceME Warp Tuning and our money to the test!

I finally got to test drive my truck today. Let me start by saying it's SMOOTH! No more rattle under acceleration, low end improved somewhat. Still not EXACTLY what I thought it would be, but definitely better. I do have a check engine light on, DTC says "U12A4 communication with ammonia sensor". I got with Ray, he's going to make some minor adjustments. We work these few bugs out, and I'm sure this warp tuning will be awesome. Thanks again, Brian

2. Thanks Matt C Moore, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

UPDATE:
    Ray sent me a new file, no more DTC codes!!! Seems to produce a little more low end, with maybe just a SLIGHT rattle under hard acceleration (what a person would expect from a diesel). I am very pleased at this point!! This truck still seem to slack a LITTLE on low end compared to my old 5.9, but I guess that's the nature of the 6.7, and the fact that it has 3.54 gears compared to 3.73s. I am sure with a little more time, this warp programming will offer even more features/adjustability. At this point I'm 98% pleased with it, and that's about 90% better than I was with the box tunes.... I'll be doing more business with Ray for sure, and I'll try to help with any feedback, and input I can to help make this platform better. Again, I want to thank you all and Ray for the help and generosity in making the RaceMe work for my truck. Very much appreciated!

4. Thanks Matt C Moore, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STATELINE View Post
    UPDATE:
    Ray sent me a new file, no more DTC codes!!! Seems to produce a little more low end, with maybe just a SLIGHT rattle under hard acceleration (what a person would expect from a diesel). I am very pleased at this point!! This truck still seem to slack a LITTLE on low end compared to my old 5.9, but I guess that's the nature of the 6.7, and the fact that it has 3.54 gears compared to 3.73s. I am sure with a little more time, this warp programming will offer even more features/adjustability. At this point I'm 98% pleased with it, and that's about 90% better than I was with the box tunes.... I'll be doing more business with Ray for sure, and I'll try to help with any feedback, and input I can to help make this platform better. Again, I want to thank you all and Ray for the help and generosity in making the RaceMe work for my truck. Very much appreciated!
    Just what we love to hear. It was money well spent on our end. 😎

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks STATELINE, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes STATELINE, DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Just what we love to hear. It was money well spent on our end. 

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    I guess 98% happy isn't good enough for Ray, he's already sent me another file to try... Talk about customer service!!!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STATELINE View Post
    I guess 98% happy isn't good enough for Ray, he's already sent me another file to try... Talk about customer service!!!
    Now try to post on the Cummins Forum and tell them your experience. You'll get the shaft over there. 😂

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Thanks DRD, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, TH-64, Steinbrenner, Shane G. liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

98%..? You must be kidding dude, just for the gesture this great people are doing you should be 150% satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbrenner View Post
    98%..? You must be kidding dude, just for the gesture this great people are doing you should be 150% satisfied.

I would lean toward agreeing with you, but really gotta give the guy credit for a honestly saying how he feels and what he thinks. 98% is way better than it was for him LOL. I don't own a manual and have not driven one. An honest review is needed I guess to know if there is anything more that can be done. Autos on the other hand I believe are already proven. In case anyone missed it a member here made 7, 1/8 mile passes last night with his 68RFE 2015 all tuned by Ray running 120hp tune. Best time was 9.46 seconds. Calculating that out estimates his quarter would of been in the 14s, and also estimates his rear wheel hp 450-475. Stock truck rear wheel hp is 320. You all can do your own math from there on what Rays 120 hp warp tuning is really putting out. Not to mention the trans tuning held up to 7 passes putting that power down, and 7 boosted launches. The auto trucks and tuning are rock solid. A honest review on a manual truck can't hurt nothing, only possibly help more is all I'm saying.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I agree RATLIN'HP. I'm sure STATELINE is 150% satisfied with all the help and customer service he has received! I believe he just means that it almost runs perfect (98% there). I'm sure Franz and Ray are learning new things every day. Warp is only gonna get better from here. I can't wait for 2012 tuning for myself.

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, STATELINE thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, STATELINE liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

OK guys, I finally hopped my crippled up *** back into my truck today to try out the latest file Ray sent me. Instead of typing it all out again, here's a copy of the email I just sent him. Let's just say I'm a happy camper.....

Ray, I finally got back in my truck today and tried the latest file you sent. It's as close to perfect as I think we'll get! Pulls much better from around 1500rpm up. I think we could get 4 more lb ft out of it before the stock clutch starts slipping, hahahaaa!! Thanks very much man for your great help tuning this thing for me, much appreciated. As soon as I get back to work, I'll be in touch with you to get some RT files created. I'm 99.9% convinced the RaceMe warp tuning is going to stay in my truck. I'm looking forward to see what other options can be added in future versions. thank you again!!

P.S. I'd like to take the time again to thank the management here, and all the good members for making this happen for me. VERY much appreciated!!

Last edited by STATELINE; 05-22-2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: thanks!!

16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbrenner View Post

As @TH-64 stated, the 98% I was referring to was with the programming Ray sent me. That number has since improved. As far as my satisfaction with the kindness and dedication of the people here, and Ray himself, well, that number is off the charts!! Very much appreciated!!!

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast