Thanks Thanks:  68
Likes Likes:  122
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to put RaceME Warp Tuning and our money to the test!

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Time to put RaceME Warp Tuning and our money to the test!

I personally think all the people with negative comments on the other forum should open a thread on their site and APOLOGIZE formally to Ray and this forum.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I personally think all the people with negative comments on the other forum should open a thread on their site and APOLOGIZE formally to Ray and this forum.
    We agree!

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes Steinbrenner liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

No need Ray and the forum owners know they are great people and this is a great forum and do you really want any of that negativity from over there to move over here? Letting them keep hating and we will keep sharing the love.

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

This is awesome! Brotherhood of Cummins!

Sent from my couch.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, STATELINE thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, STATELINE liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

As soon as Stateline or anyone else reports to CF about Warp he will be banned and the thread deleted.

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Shane G. thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Shane G. liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

Ray you never cease to amaze me. May God bless you buddy. This is yet another reason I am proud to be a platinum member here and will continue to promote our amazing community. @STATELINE congratulations, and I am confident that Ray will have your truck in tip top condition and be adding yet another satisfied customer to list.

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Thanks again to all the great folks here, and to Ray!!! He sent me a tune today, and I got it installed, but unfortunately, I'm still not able to get into my truck to try it out (I crashed my bike in March, and leg is still healing) I'm going to try to get my brother to test drive it tomorrow if possible. As soon as I get some results, I'll let you all know. AGAIN, I sincerely appreciate that ya'll went way above and beyond to help a guy out!!!!

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STATELINE View Post
    Thanks again to all the great folks here, and to Ray!!! He sent me a tune today, and I got it installed, but unfortunately, I'm still not able to get into my truck to try it out (I crashed my bike in March, and leg is still healing) I'm going to try to get my brother to test drive it tomorrow if possible. As soon as I get some results, I'll let you all know. AGAIN, I sincerely appreciate that ya'll went way above and beyond to help a guy out!!!!
    We're super excited to hear your results.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Thanks Steinbrenner, STATELINE thanked for this post
    Likes STATELINE, Steinbrenner liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Well this awesome. I'm glad to see this happening. And very glad to hang out with a great group of guys every once and a while.
    By the way i tried to rate this thread as excellent but my fat fingers hit the poor button instead. Sorry about that.

2013 2500 Raceme Ultra 4'Flow pro. 68RFE

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, STATELINE thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, STATELINE liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

well, if things go as planned, I'll get to finally take my truck for a test drive tomorrow!!! I'll let you all know how it goes!!

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, LB Heating, Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast