For the new comer that wants a RaceME Ultra style tuner but rather only have our custom Warp tuning and not worry with any box tuning...then the MM3 is for you!

I will soon have a few units in stock. These are basically "Ultras" with no box tuning. I'll be able to sell these units at about the same cost as a box Ultra and you can have our best custom tuning along with it!

Here is the description from quoted from RaceME...

"The MM3 is based on the RaceME Ultra hardware platform, but the similarities end there. MM3 is dedicated to the custom tuning market and the professional tuner. The MM3 can be considered an “Open Tuning Platform”. It comes “blank”, meaning it has no tuning software installed. It has its firmware, all drivers, communication protocols, ECM unlocks, human interface, Real Time capability, etc. installed. It is designed to be able to load tuning software files from Warp and from a variety of different tuning software’s like UDC Pro. Upon request from the manufacturers of the tuning software’s, it can be easily adapted to load tuning files in any format. Given that the MM3 is a blank unit, ANY performance tuning HAS to come from a professional tuner. Simply put, the tuners build the performance software and the MM3 allows the tuner get his software’s into the ECM. All working principles like, Get stock file, send files, ECM files, Real Time Group and Real Time Parameters are the same as the RaceME Ultra."

I'll be selling a MM3 for Aisin, G56 trucks, and 68RFE trucks without trans tuning for $1499. Units with 68RFE custom trans tuning will be $1699. These prices will include 4 RT files for power levels or sound effect modifiers of the customer's choice. A "stock" file for visits to the dealership will be included as well.

These units will be shipped to the customer untouched. The protocols of this platform do not allow us to send out tuners with tunes already installed. What must happen is the customer will install the MM3 on their truck. Then they must use the MM3 to generate a "stock.rmn" file and send that back to me. I'll then use that to make their tuning and send it back. Once the customer has their ECM and RT files from me, they'll be able to tune their truck and also add/remove parts from their truck.

Ray
Double R Diesel, LLC
www.doublerdiesel.com
info@doublerdiesel.com