Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geno's Garage April Special - Save 10% of Gate Belts & Hoses

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Well you better have mine in stock, I ordered 3 hours ago and waiting. Actually saved money.
    I was first sonny. LOL I ordered all my hoses

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Geno's Garage View Post
    It is 10% off for everyone who places an order.
    I want to thank you for joining our forum. It looks like we're going to keep you busy. I have questions for the benefit of all

1. How will you be able to identify everyone who places and order?

2. How would you prefer to get inquiries? The down side is you're busy and logging onto a forum can be time consuming. The upside is people will see the inquiries and buy that product or similar. Do we send an email to the email in your signature? Or do we use the forum to ask questions?

We strongly support our vendors. We have performance vendors, a Trans Parts Vendor ( @Cascade Trans Parts ) and an Injector vendor. @AccurateDiesel All are good vendors. We're proud to have you fill a nitch, but don't want to abuse you either. Thanks Steve

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes beans20 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Steve,

We appreciate everyone's business when they shop at Geno's Garage and we hope you folks keep us real busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I want to thank you for joining our forum. It looks like we're going to keep you busy. I have questions for the benefit of all
    1. Like most vendors these days, we can see where our online business comes from. Our monthly specials apply to everyone who places an order for that product. Don't know if this exactly answers your question.

2. We prefer to receive inquiries via email (use the one in our signature) or visit our website and use the contact form. We make every effort to answer your inquiries promptly. Sometimes it's better to call us if you have a detailed technical question you would like answered since we usually find there are variables that make it hard to give a truck owner a black & white answer. We can also place your order immediately once we determine what you need to repair or maintain your truck.

Geno's Garage:
    Hours: 8:30 A.M. -5:30 P.M EST
    (770) 886-2500 - Orders
    (770) 886-2500 - Tech

sales@genosgarage.com
    www.genosgarage.com

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco, Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12