Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEST TUNE FOR MPG

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 68muleteem View Post
    Maybe if everyone could fill out their sig, we could get a better picture of @Polaraco??
    I am hoping to break 20 with an ultra in my '11, having trouble with 15 now.
    I agree, and I only use the tapatalk app so I can't see everyone's signature. I guess the only signatures that I see are the ones that people fill out on tapatalk instead of the desktop version. With the 3 parameters that he posted in the original post, it's what everyone with a Race ME ultra goes by generically so I pretty much knew what he was talking about. Maybe it would have been better had he posted in the Race ME Ultra thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I would be more then happy to make a sig if someone could point me in the right direction on how to do this. I completely agree with what you guys are saying. Just kinda assumed with the description on the tune I gave.

3. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    I would be more then happy to make a sig if someone could point me in the right direction on how to do this. I completely agree with what you guys are saying. Just kinda assumed with the description on the tune I gave.
    Are you on Tapatalk or Computer?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Don't worry man I knew what you meant

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, RaceME Ultra w/pyro

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Are you on Tapatalk or Computer?
    I am computer I do not know what tapatalk is.

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Tapatalk is our mobile app for the forum. Go to Google App store and search for Tapatalk. Download then search igotacummins. You log in with user name and password.

To set signature on computer click here: http://www.igotacummins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Tapatalk has it's own setting also.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

9. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Now I'm cookin with gas. On the tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Well took a trip last night set my tune to 150hp 29 degree timing 1850 didn't know the turbo was on quick spool. Well truck really liked this tune I know the evic isn't 100%but I was getting 23.3 mpg. This was about a 60 mile trip with mostly highway and a little city getting on and off the exit ramps. I am very impressed. Now I need to hand calculate to see how far off the evic is. I hope I am not to disappointed.
    In my opinion: unloaded you should be good on the 150 hp 29 degrees timing mild spool with trans tune, run on moderate throttle should treat you well.

I had mine set on that for my upcoming trip but will have about 2000lbs in the bed so im going to dial it back to 120, 23, mild, 1850 just to be safe. I had gotten in it with my truck loaded on the 150 but when i seen the 28* positive timing it sort of scared me so i dialed her back LOL. May be nothing but im not interested in pushing my limita far from home!

13. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12