Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great times with raceme

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

great times with raceme

Hello all, I am new to the forum, and very glad to be here from the other place. It's nice to see questions asked and not see every other response as "use the search function". anyway I understand these forums are general sounding board and a place to seek help with problems for our trucks and that's wonderful. I am very pro raceme and am excited to see what will be coming in the next few months from the custom tuning. I am curious who or how many of ya'll have had a great experience with race me simply with plugging it in and running the box tunes. I know on the other forum we " were not allowed " to see the success of race me and it seems like every other post was about a negative issue. I am curious who has had zero problems and loves there truck with the raceme. thanks guys btw: I have a 2013 ccsb 2500 4x4 leveled on 35's , can't figure out how to fill out a sig yet LOL

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, beans20, Hulk, DanO liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Well this is my third day with my race me and so far I love it. Still learning how to really work everything. But everyone here at this forum has been awesome in answering all my questions when I run into any issues. And by issues its always my inexperience ��

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@Tx.country welcome friend. You'll love it here.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tx.country View Post
    Hello all, I am new to the forum, and very glad to be here from the other place. It's nice to see questions asked and not see every other response as "use the search function". anyway I understand these forums are general sounding board and a place to seek help with problems for our trucks and that's wonderful. I am very pro raceme and am excited to see what will be coming in the next few months from the custom tuning. I am curious who or how many of ya'll have had a great experience with race me simply with plugging it in and running the box tunes. I know on the other forum we " were not allowed " to see the success of race me and it seems like every other post was about a negative issue. I am curious who has had zero problems and loves there truck with the raceme. thanks guys btw: I have a 2013 ccsb 2500 4x4 leveled on 35's , can't figure out how to fill out a sig yet LOL
    Welcome bud! Grass is greener over here! The out of the box tuning is pretty good. I'm not going to blow smoke at you but, there are some things that could be changed. That's why Ray is here. There have been a few guys have a lot of issues with their RaceMe tuning out of the box, but Ray has addressed those negative issues for the guys here and they are back to all smiles. Since it is a fairly new product still, small issues are bound to happen. But as I have said before we keep an open mind here about any new product on the market. We are not a bunch of closed minded baboons. We address our issues like adults, and no matter who the vendor or where the product came we don't bash, we just simply state we didn't like it and move on if that is our opinion.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome friend! I can't say enough good things about the raceme ultra. It's simplicity, it's safety features, it's far advanced technology, and many other things go far beyond any other thing available in my opinion. Their box tuning is good stuff, offering multiple ways to set up tuning. I do run Rays warp tunes now which are better for people on an individual bases. Box tunes try to tune everyone's truck and they do a good job. As I believe we are coming to find out some of the trucks that were not happy on cf, may have been something as simple as they removed their exhaust pressure sensor. Box tunes didn't like that, but warp tuning can accommodate for it. So when trying to tune everyone's truck with box tunes it presents a challange, but for the most part I think they have worked very well for most people.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Likes beans20, Noneck, DanO liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

thank you for the welcome. so is it required or recommended to remove the egr. or can it be left in place and disabled. for ease of putting it back to stock for inspections if needed it would be nice if it could stay in place and just not function. what will run the best?

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

To be quite honest, a company as new as RaceMe comes onto the market with as little problems as they do, when there already is tons of competition out there. I'd say they are doing a fairly good job! If they weren't cf guys wouldn't be so pissed off and they would allow people to talk about the product. But instead this product is a threat to them. It's kind of like North and South Korea if you think about it. You can talk about whatever over here, as soon as you talk about it over there your life is over! That's why the those commies are always banning and deleting comments.

11. Likes Noneck, DanO liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tx.country View Post
    thank you for the welcome. so is it required or recommended to remove the egr. or can it be left in place and disabled. for ease of putting it back to stock for inspections if needed it would be nice if it could stay in place and just not function. what will run the best?
    The EGR stuff can just be disabled. You don't have to remove the cooler or anything. You will just have to unplug what needs to be unplugged that's all. Now the DPF on the other hand must be removed all together.

13. Likes Hulk, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome from the "other place". It was awesome there! (Not....Which is why I'm here). Always liked my Raceme even when it was uncooperative. I'd recommend them. Like I recently explained to @Ray. If it wasn't for some issues, I wouldn't be here and would never have gotten involved with custom tuning. I was very happy with the improvements in my truck with canned tunes over its stock performance. Now that I realize the possibilities with WARP I'm hooked! Youll enjoy it here. Great group of guys!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

15. Thanks Cummins7 thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, E.mccarthy7018, DanO liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

17. Likes DanO liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast