Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: 1999 24v 4x4

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

1999 24v 4x4

Thinking about selling my red head and getting a 3rd gen quad cab Cummins. Only mods, 4in exhaust, hypertech max. Has 18xxxx they go up daily. Has hideaway gooseneck ball in the bed. Located in dahlonega GA. Thanks

yotaman

2. Likes beans20 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Giving price would be helpful if your selling
    and maybe type of trans and such ....

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sorry. It's automatic $8500 obo

yotaman

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Man if you post that thing in craigslist it will be gone in no time at that price!

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've already talked myself out of selling it

yotaman

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I have seen the new ones each year since I bought mine and wanted to upgrade ... each year.
    But it seems to always come out the same ...... she's still in my barn.

It's hard to get rid of your right arm.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Likes nchilders88, beans20 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

This ol girl needs a little work but it's paid for. I'd like to have more room for my two boys in the back seat but they do fit. She's always been good to me.

yotaman

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nchilders88 View Post
    I've already talked myself out of selling it

yotaman
    I'm a firm believer in keeping things that are paid off. What's the point of getting rid of something you owe nothing on. I have a 13' 2500 and a '00 I'm not selling either one because I don't have to. That's why I currently have 4 vehicles and only make payments on my '13. My wife don't care for it all that much but oh well.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

But also if you post that thing again in the future and I'm in Mississippi I'm probably gonna head your way and pick it up. I ain't joking either! My '13 was my first diesel now every time I can I'm on Craigslist looking for more.

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

She looking very nice.. You should have no problem selling her when it come time to upgrade to GEN 3 or 4.