Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EGT probe

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: EGT probe

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    If you are doing the EGR cooler delete then there is already a pre tapped hole in the rear block off plate that's what I used and many others also. Make sure you use some loctite!
    im still learning my wait around this 6.7, can you give me a better description or pic of where this pre tapped hole is?

2012 Ram 3500. Full delete. H&S mini maxx. NextGen valvebody. Fuel Maverick wheels, Toyo MT tires. 35/12.5/20. Amp power steps.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsaCummins4ya View Post
    im still learning my wait around this 6.7, can you give me a better description or pic of where this pre tapped hole is?
    When you pull the egr cooler out to delete, if you go that route, you’ll be given egr block off plates to go in the place of where the egr cooler bolted. Plate that goes on the rear of the manifold has a pre-taped hole for the probe.

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Circled I’m yellow is the pre-tapped hole in the center of the plate.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Thanks ThatsaCummins4ya thanked for this post
    Likes ThatsaCummins4ya liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Circled I’m yellow is the pre-tapped hole in the center of the plate.
    I see now, thank you sir! Are there good and crappy egt probes to get? Anyone you recommend? I have the mini maxx tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 3500. Full delete. H&S mini maxx. NextGen valvebody. Fuel Maverick wheels, Toyo MT tires. 35/12.5/20. Amp power steps.

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I see now, thank you sir! Are there good and crappy egt probes to get? Anyone you recommend? I have the mini maxx tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have no clue if any certain one works with minimaxx to be honest. I googled searched and seen that bully dog offers one that is compatible with the minimaxx, but have no clue how reliable that is. I had raceme tuner and mm3 so platforms are a little different than the minimaxx.

7. Thanks ThatsaCummins4ya thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123