Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2016 lifts?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2016 lifts?

Hey yall! I have a 2016 and am wondering what 6 inch suspension lift you all are running? I have been looking at the bds lifts and mcgaughy lifts. Pros /cons? Any others I should look at? Thank you!!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks fourteen thanked for this post
    Likes fourteen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2016 lifts?

I am kinda interested in the AEV lift myself. Only a 3" and supposedly can fit 37s with no rub.

2016 3500 CCSB SRW Aisin 3.42s: RaceMe Ultra w/Double R Diesel Warp tuning, AFE 5" TBE, GDP S2 intake & TVGH, Air Boss 67 plenum, Rok-Tek grill, SPOD & some LEDs.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I running a procom 6" on 37's...it is what it is...nothing special. . I wish I would of went with carli..carli is only 3" but , what a ride..a lift is a lift..but carli is a suspension system

2016 RAM 2500 LARAMIE LONGHORN CC LB 4X4 6.7 CUMMINS 68RFE 3.42
    Carli King 2.5 pintop 37X13.50R18 TOYO MT
    S&B intake RACE ME ULTRA .DOUBLE R DIESEL WARP TUNING

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

But if we're gona do another 6" and carli does not have a 6" out yet, i would go BDS

2016 RAM 2500 LARAMIE LONGHORN CC LB 4X4 6.7 CUMMINS 68RFE 3.42
    Carli King 2.5 pintop 37X13.50R18 TOYO MT
    S&B intake RACE ME ULTRA .DOUBLE R DIESEL WARP TUNING

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Has anyone put a mcgaughy lift on? It seems like a pretty good suspension upgrade based on the pictures online.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Mcgaughy's and BDS are pretty much on par with each other quality and component wise. I'd say BDS is still a bit ahead of Mcgaughy's with some of the extras/components they offer but you won't have an issue with either one. I'd personally recommend BDS. They're putting the work in and making some of the best box kits available for a newer 2500/3500 Ram in my opinion.

Cari is great for sure but you're going to spend a huge amount of money to get their 6" lift over BDS or Mcgaughy's.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Also look at pure performance I have their 3 inch kit and love it very good performance over a BDS kit or anything else You can still get you lift height you want they do make 6 inch kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Sorry guys! Dunno how i missed this LOL. Mcgaughys and BDS are definitely fantastic lifts and you will not be disappointed with them. Thuren and Carli are one of the top ones we sell.

Pure performance is definitely right under thuren and carli and are highly recommended.

I'll shoot you a pm my friend to discuss some details.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Love my Pure Performance kit. Had it on previous trucks and didn't think twice about going with them again on my current RAM.

IMG_2009.jpg

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Sorry guys! Dunno how i missed this LOL. Mcgaughys and BDS are definitely fantastic lifts and you will not be disappointed with them. Thuren and Carli are one of the top ones we sell.

Pure performance is definitely right under thuren and carli and are highly recommended.

I'll shoot you a pm my friend to discuss some details.
    Clayton from DDP will hook you up guys great guy to deal with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs