Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Toyo RT Tires

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Toyo RT Tires

Hey guys anyone on here running them? Looking to put them on my 2014 next. Would like to see some pictures of them in a 33 or 35. What's an average amount of miles your getting out of them? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Let's ask @CustomOffsets.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Thanks 2003_Cummins!! thanked for this post
    Likes yamaharider529 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I've asked 3 guys around town in the past month. All say they love them! Wear was looking pretty good too! Now I'm not sure if I believe everything they say but if I was only buying 4 I would try them for sure!

5. Likes yamaharider529 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Never owned them but was told they grab the road good in the rain and snow, but they seem to need change out about 40k. So they appear to be not a long life tire. Maybe someone who really owned them and have worn them out can be more accurate.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Heck 40k miles is pretty good IMO compared to mud tires. LOL I'll be lucky to get 25k out of these Mickey Thompson MTZ I have on mine now.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Toyo RTs have a 40kmile warranty on them them MTs don't. I have Mts on mine and think I'm going with RTs next

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I've had the RT's for about 15000 miles, I doubt you'll find many that have worn them out yet since they were released in late 2014.

I've been through two winters now with them and couldn't be happier. They do great in the snow, pretty good in rain, and have decent mud traction. I tow 8k-10k lbs about 80% of the time too. I've never done any real off road driving, just driving into and out of muddy job sites.

They seem to be wearing better than most AT tires I've had, I'd say they'll easily go 40k, maybe more. I had Falken Wildpeak's before these, and Cooper Zeon's on my last truck. The RT is way better than both of those for traction and wear.

10. Likes yamaharider529 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

We agree with everything these guys are saying, We have a couple guys at our shop that are running and they absolutely love them! I don't think you will be disappointed at all if you decide to go with them!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, yamaharider529 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, yamaharider529 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thank you for everyone's input. Think I have a new tire to try out next. 👍

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post