Thanks Thanks:  223
Likes Likes:  990
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Trailers Behind Ya

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: RV Trailers Behind Ya

HOLY SHNIKES!!! some of those are huge. we almost bought a Montana last weekend, but when we saw all the other costs involved and how much it'll cut into our spring landscaping fund (just built a house and we have to put in lanscaping... OUCH). waiting til next year.

Nice rigs ya got.

2. Likes Snow Dodge, Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Great pics guys!

Here's what we just pulled on a trip from CA to AZ. Rented it since we're still trying to figure out what we like or don't. 25'.

4. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

I haven't quite figured out the photo posting on this forum, but, I finally got this one to upload. I just traded my 04 dually for this 12 Longhorn Edition. I'm getting ready to take our 5er to our company owned campground for a week of camping and this will be my first time pulling since I installed the Calibrated Power tuner. Lot's of nice campers in this thread.

20170203_115620.jpg

5. Thanks SyN thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

I am in the market for a fifth wheel toy hauler, however I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have never owned a big camper before so I was wondering if someone could give me some insight on what I can tow. I have a 2010 2500 with bags. One of the trailers I am looking at is a double axle trailer with a GVWR of 14000. Is that to much? How often would I realistically be towing it at full capacity(full tanks and full garage at 2100 lbs max)? Thanks.

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smail View Post
    I am in the market for a fifth wheel toy hauler, however I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have never owned a big camper before so I was wondering if someone could give me some insight on what I can tow. I have a 2010 2500 with bags. One of the trailers I am looking at is a double axle trailer with a GVWR of 14000. Is that to much? How often would I realistically be towing it at full capacity(full tanks and full garage at 2100 lbs max)? Thanks.

Hey bud! I happen to have a 2016 keystone montana fifth wheel and when i first bought it, i had a 2002 2500 cummins with bags and fifth wheel hitch.

You should be able to pull whatever you want, its the tongue weight that matters the most. With bags you should have nothing to worry about. Only thing with a 2500 is that it wont be as stable feeling as a dually would. But you will still be fine.

Most of the time when you travel you drain all tanks except for fuel tanks. If you truck is stock height and the fifth wheel pulls perfectly level you can load your toy hauler down and pull it like nothing with a 2500. Holler at us if you need me to explain anything over the phone for ya!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Thanks Smail thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #86
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I didn't know we had a trailer section here, here's my 2008 Thor Grand Junction 40ft trailer using my new to me 2010 Dodge ram 3500 2wd 6.7 and it pulls it like a dream!!

That's my mpg I was getting when I was pulling, truck is all stock no mods yet....

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

11. Thanks SyN thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, watersupply189, snapprt, SyN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Wow great looking truck and trailer!!!!

Dude's Diesel Performance
    281-895-DUDE (3833)

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Thanks CumminsBoyTx89 thanked for this post
    Likes CumminsBoyTx89, watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

We love the RV life!!!

Dude's Diesel Performance
    281-895-DUDE (3833)

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Had A Nice Fathers Day Vacation in the Black Hills . If you have never been to Mt Rushmore KOA at Palmer Gulch you should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

16. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV, SyN thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

For being all stock she pulled great and with ease . I can't imagine what an MM3 and Delete would do .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

18. Likes Snow Dodge, Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast