Thanks Thanks:  223
Likes Likes:  990
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Trailers Behind Ya

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RV Trailers Behind Ya

I won't be able to show you guys a hooked picture for a bit but wanna share my new cottage on wheels.

Its a genesis supreme 40cr. About 12k empty gonna be full of duning goodies, RZR xp4 1000 and a couple of 450r's.

Plus I wanted to be first to post anything in the trailer section. Hahahaha. Hey

@doublerdiesel can we get a modest towing tune for this little thing

[/URL]

[/URL]

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RV Trailers Behind Ya

Here's my trailer. It's a 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 34bhpr. It's 38 ft long and 7500lbs dry and around 9500-10,000lbs loaded. I use a Blue Ox Sway Pro with 1000 lbs Trunnion Bars. We upgraded to this trailer last year from our 2009 Keystone Laredo 29bhs. It was 29 ft and only had one slide. The Premier has 3 slides and a few extra feet in length plus 50amp! Much needed for our "pretty often" camping trips with 3 kids, a Boxer and a Boston Terrier! We have only stayed in one hotel in the last few years and that was Great Wolf Lodge! So much nicer to be in your own filth!

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@theaaronbush trailer looks a mile long .👍

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@oneshotkyle I had my shop/garage built a few years ago for my previous trailer which was only 29 ft. The building is 30x40. This trailer, being 38ft, is seriously wall to door! Do we have a shop/garage thread?

6. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    @oneshotkyle I had my shop/garage built a few years ago for my previous trailer which was only 29 ft. The building is 30x40. This trailer, being 38ft, is seriously wall to door! Do we have a shop/garage thread?

Lucky it fits then. Haha
    JJ might get awnry with starting to many new threads😲 but this place is growing like no other and different threads are always a plus. Not everyone wants 800hp daily driver. LOL.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I'll try to get some interior pictures of mine tonight.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I'll try to get some interior pictures of mine tonight.

With 3 slides I bet its a fortress

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, theaaronbush, R8RNAZ liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    With 3 slides I bet its a fortress

The kitchen slides and the couch/dinette slides on the opposite side. There's a ton of room in the living area plus there's a slide in the bunkhouse! Bottom bed folds into a king size bed! Came with a 40" tv in the living room and a 21" tv in the outside kitchen! 8 cubic foot fridge in the kitchen and a 6 cubic foot fridge in the outside kitchen

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I'm ashamed to even post pics of mine here with these 2. Mine's only 26 ft but in my defense I bought it when I still had my 1500. Which is the only pic on my phone for some odd reason. Anyway... It's a Jayco Jay Flight 267bhs. The bunks are full beds which is why we picked it. Gives each of my girls their own space. It was a huge upgrade from our popup.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

We still ❤ it @Power247

16. Likes Power247, cosmicIPA, PullinAir liked this post
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast