Thanks Thanks:  223
Likes Likes:  990
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Trailers Behind Ya

1. Top Of Page | #121

User Info Menu

Re: RV Trailers Behind Ya

Best hitch on the market in opinion. It's a 3 min install, weighs 35lbs (easy on the back) and its quite, no clucking or slapping around. Tons of articulation and lastly, it's crazy strong. Absolutely love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    How are you liking the Andersen hitch? I've been looking at them and the B&W.
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Fully Build 68RFE by BD Diesel
    SXE 64.5 fixed vane turbo
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

2. Thanks walla2k5, watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, watersupply189, SyN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #122

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bajaben View Post
    Best hitch on the market in opinion. It's a 3 min install, weighs 35lbs (easy on the back) and its quite, no clucking or slapping around. Tons of articulation and lastly, it's crazy strong. Absolutely love it.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Likes watersupply189, bajaben, SyN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #123

User Info Menu

We just took delivery and drove this to storage this weekend... Keystone HIdeout 308 BHDS (why do they say 30' in the model# when it's 35' long? anyway...)
    1820 lbs hitch weight, 9100 lbs dry, rides great though, and the Furrion wireless backup cam is sweet! I thought my stock 2500 4x4 would squat lower with that hitch weight, it only went down about 1-1/2". I won't lie, even with full deletes and 30hp tune, Pusher intake I can feel the truck working pretty hard though from a standing stop, it's not "like it's not there". On my MM3 I have the TQ gauge and I saw it go up as high as 1005 !

Here's a link to some photos:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UmSFFE6NRWvDndNi2

Oh, I forgot to say, the B&W Patriot 18k hitch is a work of art, quiet and tight, even over railroad crossings and speed bumps.

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #124

User Info Menu

Congrats, Sweet! Is that a 308BHDS trailer?! We just got the same one if so... My wife, our son, daughter-in-law, 2 grandkids are loving it instead of our 25' travel trailer.

8. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #125

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Camp2SeaDoo View Post
    We just took delivery and drove this to storage this weekend... Keystone HIdeout 308 BHDS (why do they say 30' in the model# when it's 35' long? anyway...)
    1820 lbs hitch weight, 9100 lbs dry, rides great though, and the Furrion wireless backup cam is sweet! I thought my stock 2500 4x4 would squat lower with that hitch weight, it only went down about 1-1/2". I won't lie, even with full deletes and 30hp tune, Pusher intake I can feel the truck working pretty hard though from a standing stop, it's not "like it's not there". On my MM3 I have the TQ gauge and I saw it go up as high as 1005 !

Oh, I forgot to say, the B&W Patriot 18k hitch is a work of art, quiet and tight, even over railroad crossings and speed bumps.
    Very nice

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

10. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #126

User Info Menu

Hey BajaBen, is that a 308 BHDS?! We just got one, loving it!

Taking her for the weekend. Knocking of the web's and it will my first time out with Rays tunes. Kinda excited!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c083376f2c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...773e696a1d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6ac4831b30.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2e0face0d9.jpg

12. Top Of Page | #127

User Info Menu

Good eye! Yes it is. I do like it, but the one thing I would change it the shower. It's kinda small and dissent have a lot of support around the drain.
    Hey BajaBen, is that a 308 BHDS?! We just got one, loving it!

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

13. Thanks Camp2SeaDoo thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #128

User Info Menu

Nice trailer!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

15. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #129

User Info Menu

I have not used the shower, I'll have to check that out... My wife and I looked for months and we never found "the perfect one" with everything we wanted, so we finally just "pulled the trigger"!

Good eye! Yes it is. I do like it, but the one thing I would change it the shower. It's kinda small and dissent have a lot of support around the drain.

17. Top Of Page | #130

User Info Menu

I have not used the shower, I'll have to check that out... My wife and I looked for months and we never found "the perfect one" with everything we wanted, so we finally just "pulled the trigger"!
    Agreed. It's nearly impossible to find a perfect fit RV, unless you pay a high price. I love the super slide in the main living area and the fact that the bunk housr is separate from the main area is a huge plus. The outside kitchen is my favorite feature of the whole unit

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

18. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast