Thanks Thanks:  223
Likes Likes:  990
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Trailers Behind Ya

1. Top Of Page | #101

User Info Menu

Re: RV Trailers Behind Ya

Quote Originally Posted by VTA_slug View Post
    Here you go and yes it's a toy hauler. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1b04323472.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thanks!!! How does your 2500 handle that beast with that much weight and it not being a dually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #102

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Thanks!!! How does your 2500 handle that beast with that much weight and it not being a dually?

It's surprisingly pretty good. I've added the Air Command F3 Compressor System w/ Wireless Remote and Light Duty Compressor from firestone which is a huge help with its 5k rating. I'll fill the bags around 80-85 psi. I kinda like to think it Gives me a little of that 3500 status.. it pulls pretty dang straight (unless of course high winds). I plan on doing future mods to the trailer suspension and the pin box to help with the chatter and etc. Currently I have a bullydog intake and programmer but I'm thinking on a new custom tuned programmer. I have to be careful because of CA smog laws . I'll also upgrade the tranny with this kit. http://promo.dieselperformance.com/68RFE/
    It's always a work in progress...

4. Thanks watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, SyN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #103

User Info Menu

It's surprisingly pretty good. I've added the Air Command F3 Compressor System w/ Wireless Remote and Light Duty Compressor from firestone which is a huge help with its 5k rating. I'll fill the bags around 80-85 psi. I kinda like to think it Gives me a little of that 3500 status.. it pulls pretty dang straight (unless of course high winds). I plan on doing future mods to the trailer suspension and the pin box to help with the chatter and etc. Currently I have a bullydog intake and programmer but I'm thinking on a new custom tuned programmer. I have to be careful because of CA smog laws . I'll also upgrade the tranny with this kit. http://promo.dieselperformance.com/68RFE/
    It's always a work in progress...

Sweet!!! Sounds like you have the setup I can't wait to see what other mods you do to it....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

@VTA_slug... If you go with MM3 tuning from DRD, you can skip installing the pressure controller. Ray can control it in the tuning... pretty smart that guy. He did this for me and it works great with the BD plate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

7. Thanks VTA_slug, SyN thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5, SyN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

Just recently picked up this new to us 2001 Bigfoot 3000 series. Love it! Went the camper route because we can't tandem tow here in BC so gotta get a boat behind her somehow. She sags a little bit but I'll be investing in some timbrens very soon.

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE |

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

9. Thanks watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Dude I love the third gen dually box! So sexy. I want to convert my 4th gen into a dually but I would add flares to the box just like that.

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

11. Thanks DDP thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, DDP, SyN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #107

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BraedenDore View Post
    Dude I love the third gen dually box! So sexy. I want to convert my 4th gen into a dually but I would add flares to the box just like that.

Thank ya bud! Yeah I really love the look of the 3rd gen box as well. As much as I love the brand new trucks, I can't stay away from the older ones LOL.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge, SyN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thank ya bud! Yeah I really love the look of the 3rd gen box as well. As much as I love the brand new trucks, I can't stay away from the older ones LOL.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX
    Right

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #109

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BraedenDore View Post
    Just recently picked up this new to us 2001 Bigfoot 3000 series. Love it! Went the camper route because we can't tandem tow here in BC so gotta get a boat behind her somehow. She sags a little bit but I'll be investing in some timbrens very soon. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b9a4ca8c8f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0dca8403c3.jpg

sweet set up!! How are you liking your tuner?

17. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #110

User Info Menu

sweet set up!! How are you liking your tuner?

Love the tuner, Rays tunes seriously wake the truck up. Our first shake down trip we took one of the mountain passes with some good size grades and she hauled *** up the hills. Maintained a nice 120km/h (75mph) up hill no problem,even passing people in their mini vans

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast