Thanks Thanks:  223
Likes Likes:  990
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Trailers Behind Ya

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: RV Trailers Behind Ya

I have logged thousands of miles pulling those two trailers. It is some what limiting where you can go, but if you just leave the house, fuel at truck stops, and know the area of your destination it is not that big of a deal. No you cant back up, but if you plan your trip right, and keep your head on straight you can make it work. I am as long as the big boys. When I pull up next to a parked semi I stretch the full length of those guys.

2. Likes oneshotkyle, Rockwerx liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

When I say leave the house what I mean is to have your trip planned and don't deviate from your planned route.

4. Thanks Nicksaunto thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, Rockwerx liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Here is what I actually bought the truck for:

Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

6. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Awesome looking jeep! I have flat towed my jeep behind the Jayco too. Is that a popup camper? does it have an axle under it or does it stay on the trailer? I am considering a truck camper so I wont have so much to keep up with in the future. One trailer is much easier than two!

8. Likes cybershanks liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks. It's a mild build on 1 tons, 14" coil overs and 40" Iroks. Yup, it's a popup with no axle bolted to the deck. Has since been removed and traded in on the Rpod. Trailer is gone too, now have a low deck midsota tilt bed 22' goose. Still have Jeep but it is going thru a long term refresher.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Got her picked up and now she's home

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Nice looking Truck. Does your truck have a lift on it? If so how much of a lift does it have?

18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EODbama View Post
    Nice looking Truck. Does your truck have a lift on it? If so how much of a lift does it have?
    Thuren leveling kit in front only. Which is 2 1/2" of spring

if you ain't first your last

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast