Thanks Thanks:  223
Likes Likes:  990
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Trailers Behind Ya

1. Top Of Page | #241

User Info Menu

Re: RV Trailers Behind Ya

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    The WDH is actually over sized for our camper LOL.

I got it for free from my brother who used it on a 28' camper and his 2008 Duramax.

They sold the camper and it was laying around in his garage.
    I used to tow a 30’ (8K lbs) toy hauler bumper pull without a WDH, no problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn sport appearance package, Auto Level Rear Suspension, MM3 "switch" Fully deleted - tuned by DRD, Fleece Cheetah, Airaid Jr. CAI, 3.5" Banks Monster intake horn, Pusher Boost Tubes, 5" TBE with a Flo~Pro Twister muffler, *** EGR disappear kit, Black Market Performance CAT fuel filter and water separator, Black Market Performance fuel heater, Black Market Performance head studs, AFE deep trans pan, Revmax trans cooler bypass, Revmax HD Valve Body, DPC Low stall converter with billet flywheel, AFE pro series rear diff cover, Amsoil throughout provided by mcsynthetics.myamsoil.com

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #242

User Info Menu

How much of a drop did you need for your ball?

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #243

User Info Menu

How much of a drop did you need for your ball?
    My truck has the factory auto level rear suspension so it doesn’t squat with a trailer.

My hitch has a 2” drop.

image-2020-07-11-10:58:55-476.jpg

2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn sport appearance package, Auto Level Rear Suspension, MM3 "switch" Fully deleted - tuned by DRD, Fleece Cheetah, Airaid Jr. CAI, 3.5" Banks Monster intake horn, Pusher Boost Tubes, 5" TBE with a Flo~Pro Twister muffler, *** EGR disappear kit, Black Market Performance CAT fuel filter and water separator, Black Market Performance fuel heater, Black Market Performance head studs, AFE deep trans pan, Revmax trans cooler bypass, Revmax HD Valve Body, DPC Low stall converter with billet flywheel, AFE pro series rear diff cover, Amsoil throughout provided by mcsynthetics.myamsoil.com

6. Likes SyN, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #244

User Info Menu

Finally got a few got shots of the rig!

2018 RAM 3500 Mega Limited Aisin 3.42

2017 JayCo Seismic 4113 45ft, 12.5ft garage, 2 slides, w/ 2009 KX450F in the back.

Around 20k lbs.

RAM 3500 Limited Delmonico Pearl Red
    Purchased new 5/28/19 110 Miles
    8-28-19 9,700 Miles
    7-11-20 29,xxx Miles
    Goodies: Morimoto XB Series Headlights. Airlift 7500XL bags with wireless air compressor. 2.5" Level. Fuel Zephyr Bronze 20x10. Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's. 5% Tint all they way around, 35% windshield, 5% eyebrow. More to come...

8. Top Of Page | #245

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Limited_Elliott6.7 View Post
    Finally got a few got shots of the rig!

2018 RAM 3500 Mega Limited Aisin 3.42

2017 JayCo Seismic 4113 45ft, 12.5ft garage, 2 slides, w/ 2009 KX450F in the back.

Around 20k lbs.

Nice.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, SyN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #246

User Info Menu

IMG_5670.jpg

My rig hooked up and ready to rock.

I think I need to go to a 4" drop to put more weight on the truck.

Had ZERO issues pulling this massive weight behind me down the hilly terrain of Michigan LOL.

Set my cruise at 72 and the truck never downshifted on the freeway on our short excursion this weekend (round trip about 250miles).

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

11. Thanks watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #247

User Info Menu

IMG_5670.jpg

My rig hooked up and ready to rock.

I think I need to go to a 4" drop to put more weight on the truck.

Had ZERO issues pulling this massive weight behind me down the hilly terrain of Michigan LOL.

Set my cruise at 72 and the truck never downshifted on the freeway on our short excursion this weekend (round trip about 250miles).
    Looks like a couple more inches of drop should level out pretty mice.

I usually set my cruise at 75mph, same story for me too.

Truck doesn't ever downshift when pulling my fifth wheel in the Michigan hills.

Our 1300 mile round trip last week to the U.P. it never downshifted.

Attached Images Attached Images

13. Thanks BubbaJo, SyN thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #248

User Info Menu

awesome! we are going to Newberry at the end of next month.. family gathering/outing we do every year at random places in the UP. hope to have my tow mirrors on by then. i ordered them last week..

even though not needed, i still had my exhaust brake on throw towns and when getting off the highway.. man that thing is awesome combined with tow/haul mode.. my wife called me a kid when i blew by my parents and their rig and honked on the highway.. makes towing a joy again! however seeing how easily this thing pulls our camper has made the wife start looking at bigger options.... lord save me and my wallet

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #249

User Info Menu

awesome! we are going to Newberry at the end of next month.. family gathering/outing we do every year at random places in the UP. hope to have my tow mirrors on by then. i ordered them last week..

even though not needed, i still had my exhaust brake on throw towns and when getting off the highway.. man that thing is awesome combined with tow/haul mode.. my wife called me a kid when i blew by my parents and their rig and honked on the highway.. makes towing a joy again! however seeing how easily this thing pulls our camper has made the wife start looking at bigger options.... lord save me and my wallet
    LOL, we stayed at kritters in Newberry.

17. Likes watersupply189, BubbaJo liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #250

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MC250r719 View Post
    LOL, we stayed at kritters in Newberry.

LOL that's awesome.

We'll actually being a little more north of that.. we'll be at muskellunge.

This way we can ride our quad in and out of the campgrounds and my brother/sis in law can ride their SXS in and out as well.

19. Likes watersupply189, GrayBeard68, Mdavlee liked this post
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast