Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Towing and hauling section

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Towing and hauling section

Is it me or what, we need a towing and hauling section for those of us who work these Cummins trucks. Maybe a rv towing, hotshot and such. Lots of ideas. But I'm getting a big 5th wheel in a couple weeks and need somewhere to discuss add on and such

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Thanks Rocker thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, Power247, Abgunnar, Rocker liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I'm down! I pull my travel trailer all the time! It's barely work for that Cummins though!

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Same here. A towing/Hauling section could be come a great resource.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I agree. Right now I pull my 24' V nose race car trailer on the Reese hitch but I been looking into a gooseneck hitch for the bed and unsure which one is the best bang for quality .
    Im looking at purchasing a new 32' gooseneck flat bed trailer so a tow/haul section would be beneficial

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Plain and simple B&W all the way and thats it !!!!!!

7. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Here's my trailer that I lug around. I use an old style, snap up Blue Ox Sway Pro with 1000lbs Trunnion bars. Dry weight is 7500lbs and we load around 2000lbs worth of crap in it. So anywhere from 9500-10,000lbs loaded and my 2012 never misses a beat. Towed for the first time this last week since installing the 35s and the rpms are a little lower but even in the small rolling hills, it never down shifted out of 6th gear at 65 mph and the highest temp that I saw on the transmission was 168°.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    Plain and simple B&W all the way and thats it !!!!!!
    Had a b&w on my last Cummins and loved it. This new truck has the factory prep package and I just ordered another b&w companion for it. Here's my new trailer just gotta go get it. 12k empty up to 18k. Hahaha. Looks like a relation to your trailer @theaaronbush

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

@oneshotkyle ha it does! My trailer's big brother!

13. Likes E.mccarthy7018, oneshotkyle liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

We get ours out of storage next weekend for our trip to the beach next Sunday. I am so ready!!!

Charged the battery and did a preliminary pretrip last weekend. Going on Friday to do a full pretrip and get her ready to pull. Can't wait!!!

Greg

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

15. Likes oneshotkyle, theaaronbush liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    We get ours out of storage next weekend for our trip to the beach next Sunday. I am so ready!!!

Charged the battery and did a preliminary pretrip last weekend. Going on Friday to do a full pretrip and get her ready to pull. Can't wait!!!

Greg
    I gotta trip before I even get trailer planned at the coast. Gonna be hard to think about it. I haven't had a 5th wheel in 4yrs now. Just realizing how much I missed having one. This sucker will haul 2 four seat rzr xp's.

17. Likes theaaronbush, Power247 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast