Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Tool box polish

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Tool box polish

Started polishing my tool box today. After about two hours i got it almost done. But i ran out of polish, so tomorrow it will be finished. I am just so surprised how much it cleaned up!

2. Likes 2nd Gen Domination liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Nice and shiny.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ooooooo pretty!!!

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

5. Top Of Page | #4
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Dang.... I should've did this to mine. How exactly did you do it?

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy-J View Post
    Dang.... I should've did this to mine. How exactly did you do it?
    Well use Mothers Mag and Aluminium polish, a electric drill( battery powered drills do not last), a small polishing wheel, and a bunch of time. Just that shown took me two hours, be sure to go two different ways because the diamonds will leave shadows from where the wheel didnt get the metal. I am going to finish my lid, but not do the entire box. It is pointless because no one ever sees the entire box just the lid. Good luck!!!!

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

OOOOOOOOOO SHINY looks awesome

8. Top Of Page | #7
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

That's SO GREAT MAN.. So awesome. I wish Ida knew about this earlier my toolbox was SO FREAKING dirty. Your box looks GOOD

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

never dull works good to,,,,looks good duder

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

10. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

J8B4o

11. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the ideas guys , I think I will try to polish my tailgate liner . It is aluminum checker plate . It used to be clearcoated but that is pretty scuffed and worn . I think it would look nice polished .
    RG