Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Cream Puff!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cream Puff!

Idk about the price but man that is some low low miles and it looks immaculate!

Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins $25000
    http://northmiss.craigslist.org/cto/5483401141.html

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Nice rig ...low miles but like you said 25k whoooo

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yeah... Nice... But dang. It's still a 16 yo truck...

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I heard of supply and demand, for new and used vehicles. But isn't this way over original cost ? Is this in that high of a demand ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

There's gold in them there hills

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes beans20 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I heard of supply and demand, for new and used vehicles. But isn't this way over original cost ? Is this in that high of a demand ?
    I doubt that it's that high in demand. I would imagine that the truck will be on Craigslist for a while! I'm sure he has gotten tons of offers but he will say it's "low balling".

8. Likes Power247 liked this post