Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Cheap first gen ebay

1. Top Of Page | #1

Cheap first gen ebay

Wanted to share this bada$$ truck i found on ebay .This is the item number if you want to search it 262324668790.i thought it was cool and thought i ahould share it with the community

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Stick a black painted star on the doors and a few numbers on the fenders and it bring back memories of my military days.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Stick a black painted star on the doors and a few numbers on the fenders and it bring back memories of my military days.
    I bet LOL... thanks for serving our great country

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Re: Cheap first gen ebay

Nice!