Thanks Thanks:  44
Likes Likes:  82
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 6.7l ARP 425 vs 625

1. Top Of Page | #31

Re: 2015 6.7l ARP 425 vs 625

Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    Just FYI fellas. I'll sell premium members of igotacummins.com either 425s or 625s for a price near my cost. I consider studs such a wise investment that I'll do that for premium members.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I'll be contacting you very soon about a full 2018 build!

Need some direction on all the parts needed to shade tree it.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 6.7l ARP 425 vs 625

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I think it's more of a security measure. With an investment of 60k in a pickup why not just do it once and be done with it. That's always been my motto. You might not being planning on doing anything crazy at this point as far as mods go, but what happens later on down the road after that warranty wears out a little more? In the event that you did buy the 425's and they did not hold up to what you have done, you will spend twice the amount of money repairing the damage done as well as buying the 625's at the end of the day. I'm not trying to sway your decision one way or the other but that's my philosophy. I don't want to spend more in the long run because I am a cheapo, I'll just save that little bit of extra money up front and have that security for that extra $500 versus $5k or more. I am currently in the process of saving money for head studs now, I was also in the same boat debating 425's over 625's. But I'll save that money up front and get it over with. @Double R Diesel, you better be ready for that email when it's time!
    I have learned over time you do it right the first time you won't have to do pay for doing it right the second time. This post by@Texastonka is solid advice. These engines are expensive to repair major issues. The extra $$ is cheap insurance IMHO

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234