Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injector nozzles

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Injector nozzles

Looking for a set of nozzles for my 2012 with stock CP3. Don't know how much over stock I can go for sure but read anywhere from 50-100 horse. Let me know what you got??

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@oneshotkyle ... Your truck running out of fuel because of CP3 or liftbpump?

Thomas: 2012 Saddle Brown CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ron2012cummins View Post
    Looking for a set of nozzles for my 2012 with stock CP3. Don't know how much over stock I can go for sure but read anywhere from 50-100 horse. Let me know what you got??
    Talk to Tim. You can do 50's on a stock CP3 no problem @AccurateDiesel

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    @oneshotkyle ... Your truck running out of fuel because of CP3 or liftbpump?

Thomas: 2012 Saddle Brown CCSB
    CP3 won't keep up with demand

sent from your moms house

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

We routinely use 50HP nozzles in conjunction with the stock CP3. In my experience, at the 100HP level it may depend on what else has been done to the truck and how it will be used. For example, if you are going to use it at the track, where it will be wide open throttle for extended periods of time, you could run into a problem. On public roads, most of us cannot drive that way - so it would be unlikely to be a problem. The ECM tuning also has a big effect of course.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just replaced my 90hp nozzles. Next month it's going to be dyno tuned an if everything is good with the truck I'm gonna sell them. I had no problem fueling them with a stock CP3 an a fass150.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I also have a fass150 I know it don't make much difference. Just throwing it out there. What part of wv you in? Why would you be looking to get out of them?

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm 40 minutes west of charleston
    If the truck lives past the 4th of April then I will sell them. I don't know if your in a rush for nozzles.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I ain't in a big rush. Just trying to see what's out there and how much I have to set aside

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I tried to send you a pm @Mikes 3500 it says your out of storage. We ride sxs's a lot in wv we are all over that state during the spring, summer, and fall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast