Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raceme Ultra installed

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fulldrawassassin View Post
    I return the truck to stock?
    Pull the SD card out?
    Erase the card?
    Put the new update on the card and make sure it's unzipped?
    Put the card back in the Raceme Ultra.
    Reprogram the truck and I should have the new updates with trans tuning?
    no just leave the truck as is,
    erase the card or get a spare ( i recommend)
    download the new update ( 12.04 somethingnor the other) from raceme.eu
    unzip the download
    put all the unzipped filesnonto card
    then reprogram truck like previously and if done correctly you will have trans line pressure selection

once again i recommend having a spare sim card and hang onto the original file for backup

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

What website do I need to go to do this? Raceme or Double R Diesel?
    You want to get the latest files from the RaceME website.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Just to be crystal clear. I leave the truck like it is, programmed. Unplug the Raceme Ultra decice. Take the SD card out. Take the new SD card with the update and put it in the RACEME Ultra. Plug it back in and then it should be updated with all the new options?

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Just to be crystal clear. I leave the truck like it is, programmed. Unplug the Raceme Ultra decice. Take the SD card out. Take the new SD card with the update and put it in the RACEME Ultra. Plug it back in and then it should be updated with all the new options?
    Yes, unplug it from the OBD port and then take the card out. Then follow the rest of your instructions. When you plug it back in turn the key to the on position then it will begin updating itself.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone!

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Okay, I updated the tuner successfully. I'm happy about that. I got the new 200 hp duration. This truck is equipped with the 68RFE transmission. I do not see any transmission adjustment capabilities. I've read and seen what it should look like and it's not under the OTF screen. Please help, I don't know what I did wrong.....

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

The trans tuning is only under a full custom tune. Yes or no if you want it. Choose the trans tuning. It's not an otf thing.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks oneshotkyle, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, DRD liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Make sure you scroll to second page when selecting setting during the full custom tune, as I believe the trans tuning options are there

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Thanks oneshotkyle, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Just walked him through it on the phone. 👍

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Just walked him through it on the phone. 👍

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Thanks to everyone who helped! Ray was awesome and walked me through it on the phone! Sure is nice to have people who are willing to help others out.

This truck totally woke up and is running amazing. It's like on BEAST mode! Transmission shifts wonderful. I've seen a true hand calculated mpg increase of 5 mpg. This truck has 96,468 miles on it so it's broken in more than my 2015 with only 36,451 miles. The only other upgrades are the AFE Blade Runner and AFE Cold Air Intake. Thanks for such an awesome product RACEME Ultra! And an even better forum. Gonna become a lifetime member next payday!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast