Thanks Thanks:  44
Likes Likes:  98
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So who wants to show off their pets??

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: So who wants to show off their pets??

This is my Olivia - Brindle Mastiff and a huge baby ..

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Holy smokes^^^^^^

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
    I got a buddy with one identical, but she's not that big. Wow that's a big girl!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Pretty pit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...87f64f8e57.jpg My copilot Lexxie when we go to sonic for breakfast every Sunday. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Big ole baby

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
    Super big ole baby sweet

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

this is my 4th German Rott's. He is very verbal and thinks every girl or women he meets is his new girlfriend. Can say that being single and when I have my dog. He meets more woman than I do. Magnet. ha ha . The puppies are definitely little meatballs.
    the first pic is summer in Eastern Oregon, trying to catch grouse. He is usually 10-15lbs heavier and looks like he goes to the gym. ha we both are in better shape in the summer time.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

11. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Here are my 2 Shepherd's they are brother and sister. The male is Rocky female is Bella. They go everywhere with us!!!

These are my first Shepherd's we used to have labs and Siberian Huskies. I will tell you I'm in love with these Shepherd's nothing like them...
    @DieselWKS I hear you on the chick magnet LOL.. I'm married with 2 younger boys. Put the two boy's with the 2 dogs and they come running LOL.... I often offer to to rent them all out to my single friends hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

13. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Sorry meant@DIESELWRKS

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

14. Thanks DIESELWRKS thanked for this post
    Likes DIESELWRKS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Funny about the renting part. At the hospital I work at we have resident pharmacist thst come here for a year. I have actually let them borrow my Titan. Nothing like a big trained dog making someone feel safe on a hike. Plus I get out of walking the dog.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

16. Likes allbizns liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast