Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: H&S dual CP3 and airdog 4g

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

H&S dual CP3 and airdog 4g

Looking for the newly released H&S dual CP3 kit with new CP3 and black pulley, and an airdog 4g 165 kit. All for my 2015. Pm me with best price for both shipped to 97754.

Thank you
    Kyle

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Airdog 4g ordered... thanks double r diesel...

Now lookin for dual fueler

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Rolling smoke diesel hooked me up on the H&S dual fueler. Thanks james. Mods can close this thread, I'm all done

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@Rollin Smoke Diesel 👍

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Rolling smoke diesel hooked me up on the H&S dual fueler. Thanks james. Mods can close this thread, I'm all done
    How are you going to show them off? Don't close it!
    I wont dive into this one that much having a 68RFE but id like to see your outcome ( for what its worth!)

9. Likes Power247, oneshotkyle liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Looking for the newly released H&S dual CP3 kit with new CP3 and black pulley, and an airdog 4g 165 kit. All for my 2015. Pm me with best price for both shipped to 97754.

Thank you
    Kyle

Go FASS not Air Dog

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Likes Diesel Dawgs Performance liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Go FASS not Air Dog
    Too late. Already ordered. I've had airdog b4 with no problems so what the heck

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    How are you going to show them off? Don't close it!
    I wont dive into this one that much having a 68RFE but id like to see your outcome ( for what its worth!)
    I'll post up some installs if you'd like. Hoping I can make a drivable 700hp. That will give ray some tuning to do tho

15. Likes Power247, DRD liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Too late. Already ordered. I've had airdog b4 with no problems so what the heck
    Lot of trouble with anything AD2 and newer

17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Update and link to correct thread with new parts
    http://www.igotacummins.com/showthre...4577#post54577

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post