Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: RaceMe loosing power?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe loosing power?

My RaceMe tuner turns off when I hit a decent bump going down the road and sometimes turns back on what could be causing this? I have checked the OBDII connectors and everything is plugged in.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I have a raceme ultra tuner bought and installed late December 2015.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

My guess would be the cable from the dongle to the ultra. I'd email Franz and see if they can get a new one out to you, or contact where ever you bought it. I think that cable can be bought at like best buy maybe also. Might try to just zip tie the obd2 connection tight first, and go hit some bumps. I've chased coyote through plowed fields in my truck, and never have has anything come loose, so that's what makes me think it could be a faulty end on the cable from the dongle to the ultra.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks DRD, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, beans20, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I removed my obd2 plug and zip tied it up under the dash cause my feet seemed to kick it when I first installed it. Haven't had a problem since. And I can only remember 1 time where franz sent someone a team small wire that went to dongle. Let us know

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

It ended up being the USB cable going to the tuner. I removed the cable and ran it where I could access it while driving and sitting in the drive way I gently shook the USB cable and it turned off the tuner so I assume it has a loose wire in the cable. Franz emailed me and is sending me a new USB cable so hopefully that works!

7. Likes RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Franz is the man

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel