Thanks Thanks:  169
Likes Likes:  295
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: RamIt's "build" thread

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: New guy from the desert

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    What offset are your wheels, and tire width? When you had the flares did they stick out beyond the flares? Looks like they might have a little. I like your stance. Just not sure I want to go beyond the flares which I don't plan to take off of mine.
    20x9 +20 with 35x12.50s. With the flares it was flush. The reason I pulled the flares was more so preventative maintenance. The amount of dirt collected behind them against the paint was horrendous. And there's no way to clean in there with them on. Just something to keep in mind.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

These things are en route!!

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Done and done. Only took me 4 hours 😑😑😑😑😑

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Likes Power247 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Did you order a kit for the tow mirror lights? Love that look I'm jealous of my neighbors ford when he comes down the street, mirrors bright, clearance lights all bright....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Did you order a kit for the tow mirror lights? Love that look I'm jealous of my neighbors ford when he comes down the street, mirrors bright, clearance lights all bright....

Hahaha yes I did. It's a very simple wiring mod done with resistors. A guy in my area makes them. Look up Elevated Alliance Garage in mesa, AZ on Facebook and talk to Nick korbe.

He will get you squared away! I had the same feelings as you!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Found them. I will be ordering that kit and the clearance lights as soon as the steam quits rolling out of the wifes ears over Raceme Ultra hahaha. Thanks man.

9. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Found them. I will be ordering that kit and the clearance lights as soon as the steam quits rolling out of the wifes ears over Raceme Ultra hahaha. Thanks man.

Sounds like a plan! Clearance lights are on my list once I can justify to my wife that I need to drill holes in the roof of a 60k truck hahahaha

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

11. Top Of Page | #58
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I have been with this old woman for decades and it's not uncommon for her to be steaming or asking "Your doing what ??"
    It's the times I look back and I wonder what the heck was I doing that makes me wonder ...
    If you don't get that after thought ... your doing fine ... you can justify it all.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

12. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I have been with this old woman for decades and it's not uncommon for her to be steaming or asking "Your doing what ??"
    It's the times I look back and I wonder what the heck was I doing that makes me wonder ...
    If you don't get that after thought ... your doing fine ... you can justify it all.
    Haha my wife typically doesn't care what I buy for the truck as long as we aren't blowing the budget on it

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

14. Top Of Page | #60

New guy from the desert

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Thank you!! And no, the rigid fog lights will not work on the stock switch. The CANBUS system will see a drop in resistance and cause the lights to flicker or not power up at all.

I had mine wired to my factory fog light switch. I had 1 set wired to the factory switch and the other set hooked up to an auxiliary switch. The fog lights are not part of the CANBUS system.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast