Hey all! Looking for some advice or insight with my problem here.
Problem is I have SUPER SUPER dim headlights.. Like almost seem to not even be on with the low beams! Kind of give the road a slight "sepia" tone but no light output hardly at all... All other lights in truck work fine.

With the high beams on, its about as much light output as my old trucks low beams! I ride around high beams 100% since ive owned he truck and haven't been blinked by on coming traffic once!

The headlights are aftermarket black housing, on the truck when I bought it. They seem to have a new plug spliced in for the headlight, guessing they weren't plug and play... Wire colors are different though. Use stock bulb

What I've tried so far:
Adjusted headlights to be aimed up higher, high beams work more efficiently now but still of low beam output and sepia toned low output in low beams..
Put in silverstar ultras. Literally did nothing except whiten the high beams a little. Nothing for output or my eyes..
Cleaned and buffed the lenses of the headlight as they had some surface scratches.. Did nothing except clean the lens..
Cleaned a few grounds I could find on the fender. No difference
Checked all fuses in the box and connections

Questions:

Does anyone know of all the grounds for the headlights? I sanded and regrounded the fender ones but I'm sure there's probably more

Has anyone had any tpms problem with headlights with these wih aftermarket headlights? Or possibly the headlight switch in the cab itself??

Is it possible these headlights are wired wrong? Everything works as its should in that the right lights turn on when its respective switch is engaged... Which color factory wires go to which spot on the plug? I'll remove the tape and check their path with that information.

I know I need to check voltage to the bulb but need to get a voltometer and a quiick lesson on how to use it To my limited electrical knowledge it sounds like a bad ground or a headlight switch problem but I wanted to see what others say... I read that it may be ground triggered or fed or something? Beyond my scope. LOL. Gonna buy and hook up a LED light bar to use intermittently as my "high beams"...

Thanks all